Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

Nah I’d win

On serious note, I would survived from my passive.

I highly doubt a BPV would save you from a veteran attack and you still haven’t explained how Catbae was cleaned.

The only way for Catbae to have been cleaned is if Catbae was the factional kill.

One step at a time Leafia, one step at a time.

I remember Brakuren died at night 2 and also got the information about his role erased as Catbae last night.

There is trade off for bypassing night kill immunity with watch and janitor, its self sufficient cleaning kill.

So unless this only kills one visitor and not all at once as well, we can ask the living players if the visit Brakuren at night 2 and prove me wrong, its not unreasonable.

You also know that I’m never paired with Bionic as well unless you’re suddenly arguing that he was a villager.

That Brakuren visits you at night 2, that itself have no real ground to stand and remains speculation.

But it will help disprove my tinfoil theory

Frost, you’re literally pulling at straws to try and make this bs claim of yours work. Are you sure you’re a villager? I’m honestly starting to wonder. This 180 on me makes absolutely no sense if you’re a villager.

Brak didn’t visit me N2. Only Zug did.

Also, you’re acting like I’m suddenly lockwolf to tou and you expect me to believe it’s just tinfoil? Also, how can we even find out who Brak visited if anyone N2?

The only issue is that Brakuren can’t have visited Leafia as they were made vanilla

1 Like

I actually forgot about that. So Brak couldn’t even visit anyone N2.

Thats the claim?

1 Like

SDA literally admitted it

we had an entire thing about it at the start of D2

1 Like

And before you go all what idf the person that claimed that Brak was vanillad was lying? Frost, Brak said it himself that he was made vanilla until his death.

It will be ideal we look into ISO together, so me too can get to same page. So consider intrigued

1 Like

okay I’m just gonna be completely honest with you guys.

SDA is confirmed

1 Like

This is very obviously Brak’s night ability
SDA claimed Brak could only use their abilities after they died (they are vanilla beforehand)

so regardless of this, Brak couldn’t visit Leafia
I’m pretty sure this is obvious

1 Like

Dies laughing at that event title Funniest thing ever!

I’m expecting an apology from you Frost for this insane tinfoul on me too.

Fine

UNVOTE

1 Like