Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

yay

its a nickname. I called him Quava once and i just stuck with it. its like he called me hazzy and now he sticks with that

1 Like

Imma go on the wagon and agree on here, saw derps post and had a spider sense moment kind of thing

waste

It stuck out like a sore thumb lol

I have alot of that

wait is that just an arty thing i started using it too bc io thought it was just a name you went by akhjlsdbkjas

2 Likes

@Brakuren I didnā€™t make it explicit, but ā€“ I think there is absolutely no guarantee a famine mechanic actually exists in the game. Still, I kind of have to explain what it could be because it was asked about and I have that knowledge.

Admittedly I donā€™t have that much experience with you, but donā€™t you usually push your reads with confidence in games?

someone started it. and then everyone used it. i have never once called myself hazzy i just let it be and now everyone does it

it was either may or Quava but i believe quava used it first

1 Like

explain it to me?

inspite of my initial reaction, I have reasons beyond the shop to believe such a mechanic exists

iā€™d just forgotten that I did when i first reacted akshjldkhjalsdhkjlahkjjlawki

lol lmao

lol, said the scorpion. lmao

I started it :3

2 Likes

4 moreā€¦

for?

the fact that you remembered you said you would start playing at 1.1k posts makes me believe it now

1 Like

me i wanna be the reason