Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

SirDerpsAlot (3): Zugzwang, Luxy, Gocj
Gocj (2): Leafia, Bionic
bystander (1): Kanave
Kiiruma (1): Jarek
Leafia (1): Wazza
Zugzwang (1): catbae

Not Voting (11): guavagudetama, Brakuren, bystander, Hazardwaste, Frostwolf103, jail, Someone, SirDerpsAlot, Creature, Kiiruma, YouButWorse

Iā€™m sorry, this is going to sound slightly harsh but is this a joke of a post or what?

I RVS people all the time, youā€™re going to say I didnā€™t RVS Leafia when Iā€™ve been actively consistently doing it since the start of the day? Or are you going to say I genuinely intended to vote YBW before I had a genuine read on her, or that I intended to vote Hazard earlier because he laughed at me

Iā€™m not going to genuinely believe that two players who have played on this site for a considerable amount of time donā€™t know what RVS is, or donā€™t know what some players do during D1, especially Leafia who has played with me a considerable amount of times

At least in Luxyā€™s case heā€™s reading the reaction, not the thing as a whole, genuinely two bad posts here that will just get disregarded by other people

mmmmmmmmm
I can kinda see that?
it still feels more like caving though. Like, when Gocj said ā€œIt makes sense in my brain :sob:ā€ it feels like theyā€™re not putting faith in their read here
And thatā€™s also supported by Gocj not continuing to argue it in the following posts

what pushes specifically did you dislike? if itā€™s the one about Gocj idk if Iā€™d call that a push
itā€™s more of just noting something that pinged me

hi

iā€™m very busy during the day

1 Like

idk

i donā€™t like girls rad on me

i might make eod though

gira*

gira=Catbae?

mmmmmmmmmm
VOTE: @Bionic

this topic stopped showing up in the list of topics for me for some reason and i became terrified the game had been muted for me

Iā€™ll humor you, even though I really shouldnā€™t: why?

yes

1 Like

idk

thatā€™s the insightfulness iā€™ve come to know you for

1 Like

Why do you say that?

wdym why do I say that

1 Like

like what is strange to say there

1 Like

First of all, Gocj have been voted by at least 7 people (including myself), I wouldnā€™t dismiss this as ā€˜not a pushā€™ unless by second point:

You are implying that no wolves voted on Gocj.

sheeping who?