Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

VOTE: Zug

Or rather, just voted without reason.

my reason is defending derps

now i want zug dead, and to defends derps

Iā€™m not saying no one made a push on Gocj
I was just saying that I wasnā€™t pushing them; just mentioning something I found wolfy

I see.

2 Likes

how can i even beat this counterargument :pensive:

1 Like

this was the correct response

2 Likes

I woke up 5 minutes ago and damn does it definitely feel like it whats up

1 Like

nyaaaaaaaaa Iā€™m reading over Leafia
so far Iā€™ve looked at FAM4 (wolfgame), April Showers Reconstructed (towngame), and some of Mountainous AMQ (towngame)

they werenā€™t pushed much in April showers; so far their reaction to being pushed here is definitely closer to FAM4 (in AMQ they kinda accepted death, and even self-voted, as long as they could get their wolfreads killed in future days)

2 Likes

also Bionic is voting me cutely! :blush:

-Leafia!me, probably

HOW ARE WE IGNORING THIS MASSIVE SCUMSLIP??

2 Likes

I donā€™t remember the last time they did the self-vote thing but it is definitely a thing they do of all time

But I am curious of your input regarding Gocj that pinged youā€¦if thereā€™s more than just me that is.

right well doesnā€™t look like things have moved much. Not sure where Iā€™m at with my opinions right now since Iā€™m too lazy and sleep deprived to back read. Generally I was of the mind that:

Wolfy:

Kiiruma
Leafia
maybe gocj depending? more of a null to be honest because of TWTBAW nonsense. But some of the stuff theyā€™ve said is suspect to say the least.

Towny:

Catbae (Townread for townread situation but the fact theyā€™re looking at what others are doing and commenting on the game. Wolves can do that too, this is true, but I like it so far, and keeping slots like this around is healthy for game development imho)

Slightly less towny:

Kanave (There was a conversation they had with gocj that pinged me but looking back on it I mean maybe not maybe this is just null and is essentially a padding read they made me feel something good for them)

I have less opinions on people than I thought. I had more to say I planned for this to be bigger but then I sat here thinking about people for like 20 minutes and was like ā€œdamn I donā€™t have an opinion on anyoneā€ so thatā€™s cool.

Someone sell me on these top two wagons give me the thing that people are voting these gamers for let me take a look

Me + 2 of my main townreads are your wolfreads. Thatā€™s rough.
Also honestly I should just place my vote where I think it should be by now.

VOTE: guava

This post was one of the ones which felt a bit weird to me.
And I feel like others might be able to agree with it a bit :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Well to be fair it was because of what I said yesterday and Iā€™m already bored

To be fair I should probably just wait and see what this confirmable thing is. Iā€™ll think about it