Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

hi

hi

hi

town zug + wolflean catbae

i dont have any particular thoughts about zug’s opening messages lmao

3p apso sweep soon!!!

i feel like even as a joke these posts are villagery than not lol

mech talk is nai and sometimes even wolfy depending on the circumstances but i find this type of mech talk towny.

directly thinking of and sharing ways certain mech can be helpful for town makes me feel like its more town motivated. :smile_cat:

plus. the update makes me think that the thoughts are coming from town lol.

:flushed:

i will say i find this slightly strange considering it is not like. inherently wolfy to forget what reads u have lol. i unfortunately do this a lot :wowee: but i think thats bc i lowkey need to be medicated. the post itself isnt bad but the wording looks shady which i dont really believe kanave’s post deserves shade.

this kinda makes me go back tho

bc if wolf zug is shading kanave why backpedal like this? it makes more sense just coming from town imo

perhaps

good read

this seems random but i also did not backread so :man_shrugging:

this also felt random and slightly shady when i first saw it im ngl

town baby jail

zug being relatable

i still like this interaction zug had with me tho im ngl

the nature of this ping makes me lean towards this being town looking for an answer from someone nya

towny post

pure ahh looking progression, dunno about you guys

lol this is a read that mostly town makes imo

more questioning of bys that i find more towny than not

another post i find towny

towny response and defense to being voted

this is literally town defense lol. there’s no faltering wolf response to pressure or anything

like zug is very specifically focusing on defending himself more. i will say i don’t get catbae’s read and in fact i find their treatment of zugs slot bad. especially because zug’s progression on derps did not look opportunistic at ALL lol. and i feel like calling it opportunistic especially while asking for pressure is also weird. it makes me think they did it for the purpose of finding people to wolfread for voting derps. which wouldnt be bad on its own. yk they could be doing something for the sake of content, but calling that series of posts opportunistic is just wrong to me. like theres literally a linear progression lol. just it just doesn’t sit well with me. same with the entire notion that zug is being “safe and blendy.” like, no lol. zug has been not only fluffing the usual amount but actually playing the game

im not biased but i agree

VOTE: Catbae

im struggling to find the good faith in the push more than anything tbh. i specifically remember being pinged by it even before isoing zug so im glad i did this so i could get even more insight qwehhh

poison from the poison chat

2 Likes

now i must go for a bit NYAAA give me more names if you want

@Wazza

1 Like

Honestly I kinda forgot this is 48 not 24 after FAM lol

if it was 24 hours you’d be in way more trouble!

1 Like

Nah im town not mafia so im not worried

not what i meant but nvm

Yeah I’m not really caught up

Someone give me someone to ISO

catbae
wazza
gocj

any of those would be cool

want to gut townread brakuren fir how he was posting about gocj but still feel like i need to see more

Also to this i didnt think its bad bc bystander objected tho?

That’s 3 people not 1

Idk how you can reach this conclusion via that interaction

Its a nothing post and just a simple question

a simple question i would give points to anyone for asking

actually nvm