Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

ok. whats your read on zug?

ok im opening up the pc so i can actually use more than 3 braincells on reads we :up:

those bionic posts are, uh

well in the last two games i played with him as town he tunneled someone day 1 for seemingly nonsensical reasons as well s i donā€™t think itā€™s scum-indicative for him

not to say he canā€™t be scum but that behavior shows heā€™s not being very serious over anything else

okay okay

i see. its kinda hard to tell lol

alright gangā€¦ i request names to iso

Bionic as wolf, pre-FAM4, had been pretty passive
didnā€™t push people hard like this

vs as town, where he tunnels (usually for bad reasons) on people hard, and try to get others to vote them (see: Bionic tunneling on hydras in April Showers Reconstructed, on travelers in Undertale yellow BOTC, on Rhea in Knight Errant for wallposting)

during FAM4, they somewhat broke their meta in that they started being aggressive, but it was never directed at a constant player
they would just bounce from person to person

so their tunnel on me is fairly +town (and my initial reason for voting them was to give them a ~reason to tunnel, and see if they take it)

Nothing, Iā€™m not saying you canā€™t townread that, I just donā€™t see it.

W

this is also why I specifically pinged them in that vote

UNVOTE

Was more hoping you could convince me a little more on it as Iā€™m curious, it seems like a decent read, just want more on it

to be fair its kinda basic but im gonna iso zug so ill expand and reevaluate lots

bionic also efforted really hard as mafia in jail but that was an abnormal setup and as far as i can tell he just walked into that game and decided he was going to go all out, i donā€™t think it is likely to be useful as a model for his play in other games

1 Like

thank you qt xx

oh also an anonymous player sent me a message that Iā€™m poisoned, and will die at sod2 unless healed
which I donā€™t believe at all tbh

bastard game moment

1 Like

iā€™m going to throw out a wild guess that it was derps

I got a different anonymous message myself near towards SoD.
I was thinking itā€™s just a message and nothing of mechanical worth or concern.

noob

no my day ability is far more troll lol (it has a diff effect vs if I use it day or night and its one shot, havenā€™t decided which phase ill use that one yet)

hi