Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 2 - Game Over (Mafia Wins)

thepigeonnyc
Wazza
Hazardwaste

I pretty much followed Gocj’s POE

1 Like

I absolutely agree with everything stated here

While a 5 person wagon can theoretically be all town as there are 6 townies, it seems incredibly unlikely
I feel like Jarek and Leafia could be Town who were pushed onto the wagon by wolves Gocj and Frost, or that they’re actually both wolves who hopped on a wagon started by Townies Derps and Frost
I am struggling to see V!Gocj more and more though. All this talk of a lost wolf… Gocj and Wazza are the ones pushing the idea that there even is an LW. Do they have TMI here?

How disconnected do you have to be (see user someone’s flip)

Implies wolf invest both in text and the seemingly random wolf dayvig, that by connection also signals lost wolf

VOTE: pigeon

lol bad post

thepigeonnyc (6): SirDerpsAlot, Gocj, Frostwolf103, Jarek, Leafia, bystander
Creature (3): Wazza, Hazardwaste, thepigeonnyc
Wazza (1): Creature

Reminder that it is MYLO, votes are not locked, Jarek’s +1 public vote is not in effect, day ends in approximately 2 hours

1 Like

This feels so obvious that it’s not pigeon lol

Pigeon, mechanically, doesn’t make sense to be a wolf to begin with, not to mention this extreme bandwagoning that feels like it has been going on

Say that with new revealed information, pigeon should have refrained from killing Kanave. From mech point of view.

Why didn’t he placed the bomb on Hazard or Derps instead.

Which you also should take in consideration Kanave was not a wagon last day

This is a lie and a half, just because Kanave wasn’t a wagon yesterday doesn’t mean she wasn’t suspected.

You could say the same about me in that regard, I wasn’t a wagon yesterday but I sure as hell was suspected, same with catbae

This is just an excuse to try and justify an agenda

1 Like

Is it?

I am talking about today and there was no discussion about the bomb target, whom Pigeon said its random.

But you know thats a lie, Wazza.

Why would you have this thought right after catbae did the same exact thing and flipped town

You’re making excuses here

Wrong.

I hate Pigeons presence about his bombs and still continue to use it, you cant defend a bomber when he does nothing but kill towns

Even if Creature may flip wolf, Pigeon will and very well, try to murder more.

1 Like

We do have to hit wolf today

Although like wazza consider the lost wolf

1 Like