Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 2 - Game Over (Mafia Wins)

Gocj calling me lost wolf sounds like they’re wolf who realizes they can’t call me a wolf because I’m not suspicious enough so instead decided to call me something as close to wolf while justifying me being towny

I will admit the lost wolf stuff is making me a bit suspicious

Hazard would’ve made a lot more sense.

Do people actually think Derps is a wolf I thought we just thought this was all typical for Derps

Alright let’s look at a lost wolf Pigeon world

Why explode Kanave? Kanave had high enough scum equity that it doesn’t feel worth it.

Why would Pigeon even claim the god damn bomb, why not just blow up someone who is town locked without saying a word

Pigeon has no excuse not to drop the bomb on Hazard who is suppose to be executed instead of Jail, who brought upon himself.

I thought it was already made clear that jail died to their own ability?

This means nothing, I wouldn’t have blown up Hazard in that position, I would’ve blown up Creature.

But once again, we fall into the dilemma that catbae was town who also did the same exact thing Pigeon did here

Being an idiotic town doesn’t make you scum

Yeah thats what I am implying, who brought upon himself.

I thought you said pigeon brought it upon himself, my b

1 Like

And yet for some reason you aren’t voting Hazard

The day ends in less than an hour. It is MYLO.

@Wazza
@Jarek
@Leafia
@Frostwolf103
@Hazardwaste
@SirDerpsAlot
@Creature
@Gocj
@bystander
@thepigeonnyc

1 Like

Wazza is bringing up some good points, but at the same time, Pigeon’s play was extremely bad if he’s a villager here. I like to think he’s a good enough player to be smarter with bombs.

@Wazza read this post, i gen think this is lost wolf signaling

Its mechanically the only world that make sense for pigeon

This is true for somebody else filling the shoes. Remember that several players have been pinging Pigeon about the bomb and only Pigeon discussed about PoE in like last minutes, but hasnt looked up on the previous wagons from D3 I quoted, I would have blown Hazard out of Derps or Creature.

1 Like

Yeah, after yours.

Ftr I’d rather vote Gocj or Leafia here because I don’t believe pigeon is a wolf atm

I’ll vote whichever of the two you all prefer

I can prob kill Wazza and Hazardwaste (and pigeon if he somehow survives today) tomorrow if I survive

If Gocj or Leafia doesn’t receive any votes then I can only selfpres on pigeon and hope he flips wolf even though I don’t believe in it

Anyway I gotta get the bus soon and I’ll prob only have 5 min left to play EOD

Yknow what fuck it lets kill the wolf that has less shenanigans to be wolf
VOTE: creature

this did not counteract my point of “why did pigeon even bother claiming he had a bomb”