Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 2 - Game Over (Mafia Wins)

I feel frustrated for lynching pigeon because he felt towny this EOD but I felt like it was always going to be them or me lynched today

I guess I would need at least bystander, Derps and Frost to cooperate with me although Frost was convinced pigeon is a wolf

Ftr pigeon choosing to bomb Kanave was heavily suboptimal but not outing especially when he expressed he wanted to bomb Kanave multiple times

Maybe another error from town is ignoring any feedback asking then blaming whenever someone acts on their own

1 Like

So min’s contracts were a monkey’s paw type thing. They were strong but hurt the user in some way
Adamantine Chains was a 1-shot full vanillizer that also self-targeted during the night
Mutilated Doll - gave the user a 1-shot bp, but forcefully bound to another player and the player holding the doll with the bulletproof dies bypassing any protection if the targeted player dies
Putrid Medicine - Receive an extra use of any ability, but any ability used from now on is randomly targeted
Unholy Scepter - 1-shot targeted dead communicator, but cannot talk the next day

Gocj would die if creature or frost died. neither did. ever.

very glad this never was given out.

Adele’s locked abilities were

Unlocked melody - mafia factional becomes an arsonist which may ignite in the same night
Unlocked interlude - 1-shot ability that locks in players’ votes, and only allows those that haven’t voted to vote. Must be used in the first 24h of the day.
Unlocked chorus - Infinite use rolecop

1 Like

Honestly I am glad about the gambit

your fakeclaim was the only time a mafia was killed so you indirectly killed one of them, yeah
and by claiming something so ridiculous you also indirectly cleared yourself for being so volatile

…

interlude ability worked I guess?? free town clear & wolf kill

Yeah, wasn’t exactly too pleased about that.
Mafia having a bomb and basically bonus KP with no counterplay to it was rough.

In comparison to myself who had KP that people could literally just ignore.

Mafia didn’t have a bomb. It was a town role.

1 Like

I had a KP role that could kill up to three players a single day

but I didn’t figure out how to properly use it until N3

Mafia’s only day KP that triggered (and the only day KP that existed for mafia) was Leafia’s 1-shot conditional dayvig that could only target players who had visited them last night

Wazza had a 3-shot day ability that conditionally killed players during the night if they had done a harmful effect to them, which never actually activated

1 Like

we had one kp. and it had a heavy restriction one shot to it.

you guys had a bomber that could force the bomb on any of us

The spectator chat messages aren’t loading for me for some reason.

You needed to be using that every day. You had the most broken town role possibly imaginable. Infinite anonymous triple-targeting conditional vanillizer/roleblocker/dayvig is insane. I can’t believe you holstered once, nevermind twice.

1 Like

So I am guessing Leafia lied about catbae visiting them

Catbae did visit them to RB them, but the time rewind was also a rolestopper so the roleblock got rolestopped

2 Likes

I didn’t know how to use it until N2 when I realized Serenity Dream was strong

I also barely ever received feedback on how to use it

Oh yh it did

Eh. But still a bomb in general is just… not good.
Being able to just get last second uncounterable KP is not a good thing.

A last second pass should lead to an extension of the timer for balance alone.

I get it was bastard.
But I do enjoy just dying without being able to stop it and having my ability as “Your ability may do something”

To be fair the bomb being town isn’t a good thing still x3

That’s why it was ran in a bastard game.
We did include an element where the bomb would be predictable - it was Pigeon’s day ability, which they never activated.