Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 2 - Game Over (Mafia Wins)

So I was accusing Leafia for the wrong reasons, tsk…

also i honest to god thought you were evil day 1 my dude.

1 Like

I told the truth about that.

Gg

very glad @Geyde gutted mafia, did not expect a stomp this hard. especially despite Bionic and Jarek being effectively vanilla. thanks geyde

2 Likes

:joy_cat:

we had a pretty strong wolfteam tbf

1 Like

Oh no that ability where I get to make people take 75% of the votes to die was really good!

(at 13p that’s 11 votes)

75% was rough… we had to push so many people to get to that

1 Like

Honestly Wazza and Leafia has it easy while I have to fight for it to prove I am town.

1 Like

I don’t think it was that bad

that’s true, but its much easier to get people to stack on a wagon during plurality than it is majority

I was dragged into the game and barely read anything so i wasnt a very good buddy for poor kiiruma

But to answer all questions yes you are all polarized noobs gn

5 Likes

I’d have to guess who town hates the most and then let them passively push them because actively pushing that person would lead to me being called out for pushing someone that mysteriously got majority executed when that isn’t in the game

It’s not terrible but I definitely wasn’t good with it

I agree

2 Likes

wow thanks

Yeah but you just showed us we are no fan in the plurality now :joy:

1 Like

It’s the truth! You didn’t even ask your scumteam at any point who you think you can designate as a ML :sob:

3 Likes

True, I was just too busy in the 5 million hoods I had

1 Like

I can’t blame you with that.

Do you know why your day ability, Me and My Husband could only resurrect players you couldn’t win with?
it’s her talking about her broken relationship with her (imaginary) husband and how people stick together even though it’s a really broken relationship and they should divorce
so her ability lets her talk to someone & let them use their abilities but the whole point is that it’s supposed to be an unhealthy relationship where one person suffers like in the song

1 Like