Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 2 - Game Over (Mafia Wins)

I was in no way hindering town, which means it is gamethrowing. Combined with how I was softing a self resolving role.

even in a bastard game this could theoretically be fake so could be justifiable even then (tho def not like A Good Play in that scenario)

2 Likes

im gay

Softing a self-resolving role doesn’t mean much in a bastard game (or from somebody famously known for fakeclaims tbh)

He had no way to know it was actually real - he can’t see your rolecard like you could
You’re upset because you had TMI that you would have been confirmed, but you need to keep in mind that other people didn’t have that information and couldn’t have known you were telling the truth

2 Likes

Im upset because he killed me because of who I am, not because of what role I am

He literally just admitted to it to

if that’s the case I’d be long banned for hunting alts and hydras

2 Likes

catbae claims to have killed you because “you were not contributing to the town win condition”
that’s not killing you for who you are, its killing you for your gameplay

No that is how I am as a person, that is directly tied to who I am as a person

is this just not admitting to gamethrowing yourself

er
you get the idea wording be damned

not sure if I’m misunderstanding but this seems like kind of a self-own?

1 Like

What me not being confident is gamethrowing?

1 Like

Uh… not sure how “not contributing to the town win condition” is part of your personality

2 Likes

like “not contributing to the town win condition” intentionally as town seems like gamethrowing

Me being more reserved and passive until I have a confident read is gamethrowing?

that’s not what we said

Well im sorry that I dont fucking spew nonsense pretending I know everything

you can be reserved and passive and still contribute to the town’s wincondition

1 Like

Me not making reads that nobody reads anyway is not “anti town” and me being busy isnt either