Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 2 - Game Over (Mafia Wins)

As someone who doesn’t know much about singers this is deep

2 Likes

I truly did suffer screaming into the void as guava stonewalled the shit out of me for the entire game…

2 Likes

so my intention was to provide you with an insane pocketing opportunity that could also backfire if the villager sussed you and you failed to pocket them
you succeeded, but guava literally just afk’d, which was literally protown tbh

2 Likes

hahahaha

The virgin “playing the game” versus the chad “i’m muting this chat goodbye”

1 Like

did not expect the rb immune, dead communciating villager to uh
disappear
but nevermind!

with a role that benefits from other V flips and can steal their role too I thought I picked the perfect target, I essentially tripled my roles output

protown behaviour tbh guava was onto me from the start

I should’ve made their abilities a neighbourhood action so you could’ve used them

1 Like

I am practically a villager with BPV, since the odds are stacked against me.

ya this game went about how i expected

3 Likes

my reads felt pretty accurate hto (at least from what I remember of them) so i feel good about that at least

1 Like

gg thanks mafia for carrying me

1 Like

i killed you because in my evaluation you were not contributing to the town win condition and were better off dead even though i thought you were probably town. I’d do it again in a heartbeat.

I didn’t claim the message until late in the day because it wasn’t communicated to me due to a mod error. I didn’t feel it was appropriate to publicly discuss it being a mod error.

Everything else I regret pretty severely. But that stuff no.

i did love opening thread d1 and scrolling and being like “Isn’t that an integrity breach?” and then scrolling farther and being like “Isn’t that ANOTHER integrity breach?”

9 Likes

the kyo experience combined with the amelia experience

11 integrity breaches total!!!

4 Likes

Yeah I was busy that is how life is

Shooting somebody you thought was town is actively gamethrowing

gg i was the second mod error

5 Likes

Intentionally going against your win-condition is gamethrowing

Killing somebody who you think may be town, but who is hindering your chances of winning, is not gamethrowing

If you were confirmed town it would be a different story

2 Likes