Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 2 - Game Over (Mafia Wins)

i guess its possible creature is lw but i dont really think

Something tells me the wolfteam is gonna be exactly Gocj/Leafia/Frost/Derps

Sure.

ok creature no

I was just thinking:

What if the entire wolfteam decided to tunnel me as that would win them the game?

This wouldn’t be the first time I was ganged on by the entire wolfteam in MyLo

This is just never a villager thought.

If there are like 4 players screaming that player X must be wolf that’s gonna sound really convincing even if those 4 players are all wolves

creature so towny

Do you seriously believe that villagers will just ignore extremely scummy behavior like that? You’re just in severe OMGUS mode right now.

You misspelled wolfy there.

What are your thoughts on the wolf strategy of gaslighting a single town player in MyLo until everyone else decides to follow you because you seem “so convinced”?

That ain’t scummy behavior lol

You’re making shit up

OMGUS can be valid ftr

especially when the initial push is very bad faith

idk

pigeon and uh hazard

2 wolves

rest is uh ??

i dunno

I think I am fine losing to you and/or Jarek if either of you are wolves

Frost I believe is town for FPSing Bionic D2, but his vote kinda makes me wonder if he’s part of the wolfteam strategy of gaslighting a single town in MyLo (although now he’s voting pigeon, so I’d lean towards Frost not being teamed with pigeon)

It literally isscummy behavior Creature. How is wanting a wolf that happens to need to be dayvigged to be dayvigged and then denying that it’s at all scummy ever not scummy? Also, the most telling thing is that you’re not suspecting the ones defending you in the slightest.

And now he calls Frost a villager.