Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 2 - Game Over (Mafia Wins)

There’s nothing bad faith about it Creature.

What do you want me to do? Say I am a wolf for it when I am clearly not? I was completely uninformed about Bionic’s conditions. I was never going to think Bionic had those conditions until they flipped. On the other hand, suggesting day KP to be used on outed wolf is quite a common strategy.

You think I am being wolfy for not calling myself a wolf lol

I heavily believe bystander is just towning here

Other than them I don’t know who else is defending me

Maybe only pigeon who is being widely suspected and I am not opposing it much, but I am still having doubts they’re a wolf

It IS bad faith because you keep ignoring my defenses as if your win condition relies a lot on my mislynch

You’re literally expecting people to know your thoughts, motivations, and alignment if you’re a villager. I’m going to go back and see how you treated Frost at the start of D3.

I’m not ignoring anything Creature and your defense has been pure OMGUS. Nothing else.

It is impossible for anyone else to know my exact thoughts, motivations and alignment

but you can definitely take a world where I am town in perspective instead of treating me as a outed wolf for gasp suggesting to use day KP on outed wolf

OMGUS is not a defense

but knowing I am town definitely makes my pushers a lot more likely wolves fmpov

Also I’ve been defending myself rn like the Bionic thing, but you keep deliberately ignoring it (“oh am i supposed to know your exact thoughts/motivation?”)

afair I suspected Frost for fakeclaming they made Bionic lynchproof inciting day KP on them

This looks a lot worse than me calling for day KP to be used on outed wolf because I struggle to see any pro-town motivation to fakeclaim that and it’s inciting day KP

Look at Bionic’s locked ability and look at how he was always going to be executed. Although the way you treated Frost at the start of D3 has me thinking you just might be a villager unable to see just how wolfy your stunt came across as well as how TMIy you’ve come across. Then there’s the fact that your stunt was unlikely to get people to agree with how you didn’t push the idea.

Maybe I’m just tunneled on you. I just don’t know any more. All I know is that if you’re a villager, who are the wolves?

His defense wasn’t to literally OMGUS and ignore how wolfy his actions look. He exlsined them and sounded pretty villagery doing it. Comlletely the opposite ofthe way you defended yourself.

It literally is and no it doesn’t because villagers can be wrong too and villagers aren’t about to ignore wolfy behavior when they see it.

Literally only by OMGUSing the ones pushing you. That’s not villagery.

If he was bombed first then we would prob look for someone else to be executed

but also I didn’t push Bionic to be bombed a lot, it was just a thought I had at the time but I dropped it because I didn’t want pigeon to waste his bomb moving ability

Honestly I wouldn’t have even remembered I suggested that if you didn’t brought that up

What is wrong with my push on Frost?

afair I was suspicious of Frost specifically for fakeclaiming Bionic was made lynchproof

This was a result of Bionic’s flip

I never said anything was wrong about it. Quite the opposite in fact. You were one of the only ones if not the only one that didn’t find what he did wolfy in the slighest.

I think you’re one of my top wolfreads aorn, but my other wolfreads would be Wazza (who seems to be hiding behind copping Jarek) and Hazardwaste (although I don’t have much on him)

pigeon I still have my doubts and I am following here mostly because I feel like I don’t really have a choice (if I get lynched instead town prob always loses tonight)

Gocj/Derps/Frost could also contain wolves, but Gocj is prob only a wolf if pigeon is town or both of Hazard/Wazza are town, Derps prob not wolf with Hazard and Frost I am still pretty conflicted on (he seems towny for outing Bionic but wolfy for fakeclaiming they made Bionic lynchproof)

1 Like

This game is hard.

Yes, villagers can be wrong, but wolves are more inclined into pushing villagers than villagers

The best wolf strategy today is to hardpush a town (unless a wolf is semiouted) and I know I am town