Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 2 - Game Over (Mafia Wins)

Zug announces last target you claimed to visit Frostwolf, Catbae just fucking forgot

With three bp villagers and a roleblocking villager as well as all the killpower town had.

Iā€™ve litterally tried to end the conversation 8 times and yall keep mentioning me :sob:

you forgot the infinite doctor
and the bulletproofs that min was giving out

1 Like

I JUST SAID THE SETUP DIDNā€™T AFFECT THE OUTCOME PLEASE LET ME COMPLAIN IN PEACE

We played excellently. Not badly.

(and the fact that derps was immune to all town KP & 1-shot wolf dayvig except pigeonā€™s bombs)

I never claimed to visit Frost.

THATS NOT WHAT Iā€™M TALKING ABOUT???

Iā€™m not arguing whether you played badlyy or not, Iā€™m saying that I think the balance was off. at the end of the day town played badly, and thatā€™s what Iā€™m talking about because iā€™m a member of the town :sob:

Frost visited me N3. Thatā€™s what I revealed.

I also never claimed to visit anyone at any point and youā€™re right. Town played very badly.

Guessing this was a typo then.

Theyā€™re trying to claim that Bionic having a bulletproof vest, and unlocking abilities upon it being popped, would be them getting ā€œrewarded for playing badā€

oh ok you didnā€™t claim to visit, but you never mentioned Zug visiting you, so it was still a red check

Yes I did tell everyone that Zug visited me. I memtioned it first thing D3.

oh wait this is just a scumslip lol

It isnā€™t a scumslip.

read carefully it is.

Jarek claimed Guava wasnā€™t in DVC but you said the opposite

He didnā€™t claim that unti D4 iirc.

look leafia I can argue all day, but I just want to leave :sob:

you guys won I just think the balance is off is all

claimed it d2