Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 2 - Game Over (Mafia Wins)

Catbae’s hood play was definitely a deciding factor that’s for sure

Idk
It’s interesting and I’ll probably look into it

I think the role is ridiculously strong and the reason that wasn’t demonstrated was because it was holstered two days in a row

2 Likes

I balanced around it getting 1.5 kills

Maybe less?
I’ll dig through my notes

imo you were being very generous to town with that

if you target the same people d1 and d2 and enter serenity stream n1, its a 66% chance per player chosen that they die
meh

but you were right! it did get way less kills than it should’ve :wowee:

Jarek literally said that info out loud. No slip to be found as it was info everyone had.

town never would have messed up mech info like that

I don’t think you did.

Brak, I didn’t mess anything up.

The entire reason we won was that town started trusting wolves and tearing itself apart.

If town had played optimally and thought about 6things, they would’ve had a very high chance of winning. Never underestimate cute Leafeons.

2 Likes

:hmmyes:

2 Likes

We literally discussed the possibility of needing to bus me when Frost did that RT test about pretending to scumread me so if he had kept that up, it’s possible he would’ve caught one of my wolfmates with that. That was perhaps the only stressful mo0ment I had in the game.

1 Like

I think it was optimal to bomb and day vig the confirmed town and to ignore red checks ftr

hm, this seems wrong, protection isn’t just relevant if it actually stops a kill but also if the threat of protection leads you to make a different-than-preferred kill

2 Likes

Agreed. I have a feeling I’ll be rereading this time and time again in the future. This was one of my favorite FM games of all time. It was so wonderful being a wolf again after so many times of being town.

My plan to pocket Kiiruma worked out perfectly too.