Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 2 - Game Over (Mafia Wins)

This feels so obvious that it’s not pigeon lol

Pigeon, mechanically, doesn’t make sense to be a wolf to begin with, not to mention this extreme bandwagoning that feels like it has been going on

Say that with new revealed information, pigeon should have refrained from killing Kanave. From mech point of view.

Why didn’t he placed the bomb on Hazard or Derps instead.

Which you also should take in consideration Kanave was not a wagon last day

This is a lie and a half, just because Kanave wasn’t a wagon yesterday doesn’t mean she wasn’t suspected.

You could say the same about me in that regard, I wasn’t a wagon yesterday but I sure as hell was suspected, same with catbae

This is just an excuse to try and justify an agenda

1 Like

Is it?

I am talking about today and there was no discussion about the bomb target, whom Pigeon said its random.

But you know thats a lie, Wazza.

Why would you have this thought right after catbae did the same exact thing and flipped town

You’re making excuses here

Wrong.

I hate Pigeons presence about his bombs and still continue to use it, you cant defend a bomber when he does nothing but kill towns

Even if Creature may flip wolf, Pigeon will and very well, try to murder more.

1 Like

We do have to hit wolf today

Although like wazza consider the lost wolf

1 Like

Gocj calling me lost wolf sounds like they’re wolf who realizes they can’t call me a wolf because I’m not suspicious enough so instead decided to call me something as close to wolf while justifying me being towny

I will admit the lost wolf stuff is making me a bit suspicious

Hazard would’ve made a lot more sense.

Do people actually think Derps is a wolf I thought we just thought this was all typical for Derps

Alright let’s look at a lost wolf Pigeon world

Why explode Kanave? Kanave had high enough scum equity that it doesn’t feel worth it.

Why would Pigeon even claim the god damn bomb, why not just blow up someone who is town locked without saying a word

Pigeon has no excuse not to drop the bomb on Hazard who is suppose to be executed instead of Jail, who brought upon himself.

I thought it was already made clear that jail died to their own ability?

This means nothing, I wouldn’t have blown up Hazard in that position, I would’ve blown up Creature.

But once again, we fall into the dilemma that catbae was town who also did the same exact thing Pigeon did here