Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 2 - Game Over (Mafia Wins)

Alive players

Wazza
Jarek
Leafia
Frost
Hazard
Derps
Creature
Gocj
Bystander
Pigeon

6 v 4 currently

Town that im just insta locking no questions asked

Frost
Leafia
Gocj (myself)

That leaves 2 town spots left

People i will 100% lock as wolf

Pigeon
Creature

That leaves 3 town 2 wolf in

Wazza
Hazard
Jarek
Derps
Bystander

I should not be thinking at fucking 2 am fuck

Wait isnt hazard alive

K fixed

No no its good, thank you. I need a clear head and directions at least

This is important information.

A town has no reason to believe to give bread to another town unless its a wolf ability that causes famine, we know Gocj lost one ability to Bystander.

Suffering from insomnia and thinking a bit im willing to put bystander in the non wolf category.

W!bys or teammates sees my message claiming “my melody will make me die” and thats it, nothing else, a wolf there considering pigeon is likely wolf, would then not remove my ability and let me perish since i never specified how

I lost my melody and my interlude was also public

1 Like

Still, if its not Leafia that gave bread to Wazza then I wont trust the person

Why would a wolf give me it, I’ve already claimed to have no abilities left, that doesn’t make much sense to me

And why is this the first time it’s been given out this makes no sense m

I agree with that statement

this has been a more quiet then usual night i am not happy with this. i feel uncomfortable… hold on let me feel in the silence of the void

Bystander how can you look at yesterdays CFD where the entiriety of the game basically voted me. and then call me wolf.
i was hard pushed to save creature from dying. it even ended up with a townsfolks death that half the game ignored the pleads of

1 Like

ok but creature is town so

i would also hate me if i had to talk with me its okay

it was a hell of a cfd if creature is town

… if this is in response to me i dont hate you bystander if you got that i am so sorry. i honestly think you are really funny

i need to sleep but i am worried i wont wake before eod.

i dont like the CFD yesterday… and i dont like the amount of people who piled on to me without considering jail.

In both of these worlds one person reigns supreme VOTE: Creature the CFD went off me and then creature was one of the players to ignore jail and cotinue voting.
i think pigeon… is ok. but i am not the biggest fan of their requirement HAVING to be they are lost wolf. it feels too niche. but i also am not the biggest fan of their 24hr bomb today in the slightest… or their gocj vote tbh. i am talking myself out of this i hate everything

Ok gnight… i am sorry if i am wrong. i spent my majority of my child care shift thinking over who to vote and this was the best i got.

1 Like

not you lol