Splatfest Revenge - Day 6 - Mafia Victory!

well I think they are a wolf so there’s that

i think that killing orange is the play. litten is a strong player but it will take him some time to rev up, orange is being obv town rn and is likely to keep up a high tempo. he’s not suspicious of any of us rn so if we kill him now we can freeze his reads. i will keep pretending that i’m busy and that i don’t care, i’ve done it before as town so i have an excuse to cash in now

2 Likes

Like Admittibly I don’t know what I’m exactly expecting from them as town but I think it’s problematic when their most game related stuff is trying to baby sit the thread

And why would I care if someone I suspect, suspects another player?

You probably don’t expect me to but you aren’t giving me much to work with and I want more to work with.

1 Like

hahah im just joking guys!

Well you asked me so I told you not sure what you are expecting

O.O
These don’t add up.
Guess you’re joking yeah?

While I admit orange had gotten better for me I don’t know why you call them obvious town and why you would want to kill the said obvious town.

2 Likes

dont worry about haha that a funny meme haha :sweat_smile:

this is mountainous, ideally there won’t be any replacements (which almost always suck for scum who are doing well under the status quo), and I am going to repeat that if the team is me/neon/fire town has already lost

lucky for you that’s not the case but if it were and we lost I would probably never live it down

I’m pretty sure the team of fire and I has a 100% winrate over years and against nearly impossible odds

neon seems like she’d probably be a great third to just smother the town to death with

in short, I am entirely and completely confident we would win

2 Likes

hey orange it would be really funny if we voted tutuu now

2 Likes

that’s the goal

honestly I don’t think we can let them get away with that

1 Like

fire out here having a “idkwdi” moment

this is another acronym I will refuse to explain until it becomes relevant for me to do so

1 Like

Yeah that post um.

Not sure.

treasure is just having a moment in general

I’m living the moment

1 Like

Honestly I’m just waiting for the people who haven’t posted to post

That would be Jamie and Rose.

And hazzy