Splatfest Revenge - Day 6 - Mafia Victory!

Ur skinny ass gonna get eaten by a wombat

3 Likes

Yes

Caitlin is also goated she made it to semis in champs she’s very good at the game but like me nobody listens to her because they don’t get how she reads the game even though she’s often right and very very very serious about mafia

1 Like

No now Litten is

2 Likes

Who is also town

2 Likes

bussing is like antiscum 90% of the time on fol because everyone busses. it means nothing you arent distancing if nobody cares once youre dead. unless you solo push a teammate and somehow single handedly kill them there is no benefit. Alternatively you can townread them and no one cares when youre dead but while youre alive you can save them.

First post directly calling yourself town is always townie. Sorry.

This is town when contrasting it with a future post later down the line, specifically the hesitance on my slot & the interactions with it. Even alone I don’t think a wolf makes this post when they could easily feign a town read on me / a wolf read on me in order to get town cred.

This is really cute and townie and I don’t think a wolf says this. I don’t know why.

This is town since. just feels weird. Don’t know why.

Honestly skipped to the end since I was bored with ISOing. Both of these in contradiction with saying im unreadable when he certainly remember that post was town, simply no reason to do this as scum given you have an excuse not to make a read on me ie; avoiding spew

1 Like

bussing is funny

2 Likes

Best time to walk tbh

Says the trans girl who has been shot at in the dark

It was a bb gun… probably

4 Likes

I aint in Australia atm

1 Like

I know how you feel about bussing luka

1 Like

America

O…oh

1 Like

USA! USA!

2 Likes

Hey I’m top posting

Gonna go play BG3 bye

1 Like

VOTE: Garfooled
unlock your third eye

1 Like

:eagle: :us: :eagle: :us: :eagle: :us: :eagle: :us: :eagle: :us: :eagle: :us: :eagle: :us: :eagle: :us: :eagle: :us: :eagle: :us:

2 Likes

I’m new. You all post when I’m busy and not when I’m checking the thread lol. The amount of posts is kinda hurting my brain but I’m getting there.

1 Like

if it helps you can vote garfooled

1 Like

Real.

1 Like