Splatfest Revenge - Day 6 - Mafia Victory!

I never said I didn’t like the person from a personal standpoint, I just don’t think they have done anything that’s townie.

1 Like

I’m not saying anything about you or implying you don’t like him

I just wish it to be known that I do like him

1 Like

[vote]Story[/vote}

goddamnit

1 Like

VOTE: Story

However despite me not being able to find anything that makes this slot town, this is something that makes me laugh.

2 Likes

Like in a “Pyxxy was being funny” way.

@orangeandblack5 why would I move away from Homie when your suggested move would be me

And your post about that I’m apparantly throwing if I don’t move also is just bs

But sure I can switch

VOTE: orange

:joy_cat:

Like this is the exact thought I had on Orange

You guys are so townie and it hurts

And you both are pushing at each others throats

Ig I could work w ppl rn but I don’t even know how to find the pings on me back and it’s very demotivating to be constantly buried in questions & pushes on me

If you want an answer then ask 1 clear and concise question, not six thousand questions and five hundred pushes

I’m open to the possibility you aren’t

But it would require you to show me where your own scumread on homie outweighs the reasons I have presented that I believe she is town for

Meanwhile a Cat’s laughing in the background

orange is a very joycat vote

the things you responded to yesterday saying they dont clear me and mean nothing. Which is wrong, but is at least a response

ok

thoughts on Story?

you’ve probably given them before but im busy and we’re low on time

Ig your reasons made sense

That’s why I do somewhat wanna move away

But I don’t see where else to vote

Did just check the VC and saw that Story still had some votes on her, I thought all Story voters moved back to me