Splatfest Revenge - Day 6 - Mafia Victory!

Still should like. probably avoid that territory in general

1 Like

what about descender then

I actually do not know where that line is

1 Like

yeah im getting to that
ascender was the alt for descender. descender isnt a name i use anymore but i do use descii which is my steam name and discord handle. However the best action is to just call me story because thats what people call me. Here, pretty much exclusively barring close friends
I’m much less jumpy with names now. Story isn’t going anywhere

1 Like

okay today

1 Like

we’ve already done this one today

2 Likes

im aware

1 Like

is that us done then

1 Like

I have no idea what this means

however as somebody who has certainly never alted ever it is my duty to tease people that alt a lot

2 Likes

Can you expand on this?

2 Likes

im trying to get you to wrap it up im getting ready for bed
I dont really alt anymore. I do occasionally but I’ve not alted on fol. At least in a game
I do find it quite strange how you’re aware of my tosfm antics when you just were not around. Like i think you’re aware of my entire google escapade where I got a bunch of referrals because people thought it meant the search engine they came from too

2 Likes

litten is doing town torracat things. i dont wanna towncase him rn coz it’d be out of nowhere and potential waste of effort and u guys might even scunread me for it. but i can later if needed. and obv he can still do town things as mafia but do know, guys, that so far this is textbook town torracat

1 Like

yep

frankly google is actually the name that first comes to mind for you in my head for that reason

1 Like

also I’m always around

Cait normally starts with a bang. While she makes early game reads, I can normally see the thought process behind them even if they’re level 0. I jst disagree with the read on Leafia she made.

1 Like

Wow such a good thought.

Leafia can I mason with you?

3 Likes

I just started to think about luka and they appeared
So I went back to the playerlist and looked are treasure thinking that would be an easy read and they appeared

1 Like

What I’m saying is I’m psychic

4 Likes

big wall
wana effort clear

Litten I rolled Town.
we didn’t get mafia together, are you mafia?
Can I get rid of you?

1 Like

i mean. i was google for 9 months. maybe 8. probably less. i think about the fact my entire tosfm stay was around 9 months sometimes. its on equal footing to my entire time before tosfm to me they feel the same

I’ve noticed :P
theres not a place i havent ran into you

1 Like