Splatfest Revenge - Day 6 - Mafia Victory!

HA Effort, what’s that?

1 Like

youre so true

1 Like

aw thinking of me <3 <3

3 Likes

I really like Caitlin’s interactions with Orange.
I am not a huge fan of Orange’s with Caitlin’s.

Well Psychic implies that you know all information.
Mafia knows all information here.

So I’ll ask again, are you mafia?

1 Like

this is what I get for trying to read the wall

4 Likes

Tbh I did feel your interaction with Caitlin felt worse on your side.

Like if either of you are mafia it would be you.
I don’t think Caitlin is Maifa right now due to how they interacted with you.

I spent two minutes of my life trying to figure out what you were refering to then I realized you quoted it to make it look out of context as possible

I actually like the micro from the leafia wall i think

I hear Litten will save their teammates as a wolf, I can relate.

So Litten, since you liked this post here but haven’t spoken up yet what would you like to say about the Orange situation?

1 Like

Nevermind what I said.

I’ll like to see you try to kill my teammate, orange

1 Like

lol

Bet.
Orange I’m going to have my eyes on you more then a hawk has sight on their prey.

2 Likes

cool

1 Like

if leafia is town I kinda want to murder 0lx more

hmm nvm i shouldnt put cait in dark green ill change to light green. this doesnt matter a lot i just randomly thought what if i get mischopped d1 and then u guys sheep my reads and they turn out wrong. in that case id have wanted to retroactively elaborate i wasnt that confident in cait town. only orange seems mega town to me. disclaimer i havent played with him before so like pls dont blame me if u sheep my reads after u mischop me and they turn out wrong. i know that u guys arent collectively mischopping me but those were my fleeting thoughts that came thru my mind and it is my duty as a law abiding citizen to be fully honest and trust that u guys will be responsible and fair with my poor old vulnerable helpless self. im so town and so adorable

What kind of response is “cool”?

“Hey yeah I’m just going to follow you today and scream random stuff at the top of my lunges while carving holes in your extra shirts”.
“Cool”.

1 Like

@PrincessAbigail why did you townread hazard? (i saw that others already asked u but if i dont ask u too i am confident i will forget this all happened and i am curious)

what kind of response do you expect lol

saying you’re going to scrutinize my actions in a mafia game is literally a nonstatement

1 Like