Splatfest Revenge - Day 6 - Mafia Victory!

VOTE: Hazard

Caitlyn is literally never a wolf here Rose. You’re being misled by ibv wolves.

Stop voting an obvvillager.

Hazard?

Nah your a wolf

Gar was GOATed not Caitlin

I vibe with Gar’s Leafia and Hazard wolf read.

And to think I saved Leafia too because I suspected Hazard allot more and townread Leafia

You’re better than this Treasure. Why isn’t. As chro dead i DC he’s town? Also, Pyxxy was advocating my.exe if Orange flipped town. Town doesn’t do that Treasure.

on Day 1. before we got a flip. yesterday I just wanted you dead :)

So first off, both Treasure and Leafia are talking nonsense and its important to understand that this can be from town but is anti town. Leafia signaled that if I lived she would go after me, which is a blunder as any scum team would look at that and go “cool.” Secondly, in scum cait world my slot has been one of her main pushes since before i was in the game. Same as Orange. That is why the top poster wasn’t killed and probably I surmise why I haven’t been killed. I don’t think both treasure/leafia are ever ww, so one or both of them are proving to be useful idiots (the phrase, not calling them idiots themselves but its a term) in distracting from good solving.

The fact of the matter is the three of us shared the orange wagon and the orange suspicion, but now because I didnt die when they gave the mafia team a good reason to not kill me, they bare their fangs. They don’t understand that they are creating a losing game state for town by following silly rules and regulations that they themselves openly said.

The reality is anyone who has seen my wolf game here, and there are some, knows I am very controlling and precise with how I do things. If you are town, and think I am a wolf, you are unfortunately far off the mark and I can’t help that. I usually die early, but I have lived until end game this year as town a few times. It is rare, but it does happen. The environment has been primed to do it again.

anyway., today should always be Cait imo. The arguments against killing Cait is not good mafia play. Relying on emotions is not a good indicagtor, especially when you have been fooled a lot by scum and their emotions, which i know both treasure and leafia have been.

I do think there’s something funky going on with all of the defense of cait, but there’s too many people for them all to be scum so that warrants a closer look.

1 Like

Why kill Baker over Achro?

and there’s powerwolf Achro trying to save Leafia

Why are you so mean to me.

is this referencing me talking to treasure yesterday?

That is the stupidest thing I have ever heat DC and never comes ftom t!Achro. Listen to me now town or thr obvwolves will win. Your choice town.

no the accusation of power wolfing.

Absolutes are usually more of a Leafia scum thing. Oh shit maybe my apprentice is scum lol

Why kill Baker over Gar?

And if I was a wolf and Achro town, he would’ve gotten me executed D3 likely.

Btw it’s never Caitlin here when they were pushing an Achro/Baker world