Splatfest Revenge - Day 6 - Mafia Victory!

My point is, perhaps if you are town you should retire the concept of ‘obvious town’ and think about how the game has progressed and who makes the most sense for Cait’s partners.

I have.

I also even said how Rose town telled when talking with Orange.
It was quite obvious.

Everyone here acknowledges Rose is town unless you wish to say you have them in your team solve?

Like these posts in particular are just Rose!Town

Like you gotta remember Rose is a new player, the hosts GF.

Stuff like this from a new player is townie.

Your paranoia is lacking tbh.

What have you done to help town this game iyo?

That’s not a solve.

Answer my question first.

Also what’s this gotta do with rose.

Why would I have paranoia on her?

I’m confident she is town, I solved everything yesterday.

Please give me something Achro, help me see your thoughts.

Also my Leafia vote was a clear indication of paranoia on Leafia/Hazard team lol.

I am thinking for as loud as you have been all you did this game was shield scum and now aren’t really re-evaluating much. Like you just got burned by a town read and now you go “nope 100% trust this read”

Feels like you arent solving a lot.

I need to talk with hazard 1 on 1 to see where I go there tbh

Nice we are getting somewhere with reads.
You townread Hazard?

Yeah I do. I trust baker and Homiecat on Pyxxy and I trust myself on Gar due to how obvious they were wolfing in the hood and I called them out on it, explained to rose how they are both wolves.

You talk to me but like

Look at this person.

Like honestly I really hope I ain’t wrong on Gar and Pyxxy team but if I somehow see Gar dying tonight and flipping town, I’ll snap vote you tomorrow.

Reason:
You don’t see motivated on Gar.
You should look into Gar more.

Almost every dead town was pretty darn sure Gar was town, and I dont see why he would tr me so much if he were scum here. That seems likely to be someone who night kills me to get rid of someone he favors publicly.

Like @RoseRedWitch didn’t you say Gar and Me were stupid to think we are both wolves and you said you think it’s like Pyxxy and Hazard?
Then I tried explaining how Gar is wolfing and you still wouldn’t listen?

You should read everything in the hood and then respond here.

The same reason you aren’t dead.
Duh.

So you think that Gar killed litten who was town reading him majorly n2 but kept me alive to pocket?

What’s the point?
Seems to me like they got you pocketed.

Fuck the only reason I’m not suspicious of you still being alive is because Gar is a Wolf.

Was he in the hood with you last night?

Yes.

Litten also got me to TR Gar.
No one was questioning Gar being town at that point, not even me or you.
That’s why I am also still alive and so are you.

Let’s not forget Baker and Homiecat were killed because of Caitlin and Pyxxy, not Gar.
Litten was killed because Caitlin is a wolf.

Like honestly think about it for a second, why would Gar care when no one really suspected them except me in the beginning and me now.
See my point?

Obviously

ah. Hows did the others react to your case on gar there?