Splatfest Revenge - Day 6 - Mafia Victory!

oh actually as I scroll back up, I can explain this

iirc 0ix is her MU username and Caitlyn is an aka, and Abi talks about her gf caitlyn being in this game, and I kinda just thought it was two different people because I had not yet tried clicking on a username and being blessed with useful information like pronouns and alts

this doesn’t really matter but sometimes it’s nice to tie up loose plot ends

oh lol missed this

all the more reason to just save my energy for not being mischopped tomorrow, if I’m gonna have to face off with achro wanting me dead

alternatively if I get in the slippy fishy 5k with treasure and rose again + some achro then sure I’ll make my appeals there because odds are you’re not all wolves :D

so doing some calendar math

I can vote caitlyn whenever but if we want to wait the entire phase, then 24h night gets us into sunday and next phase ends on tuesday? aka day after xmas

probably best to either do this or ask mods now for a 24h extension so that no matter what the deadline isnt on xmas day?

1 Like

I dont really wanna play this during christmas. No offence guys

1 Like

maybe we can just ask for an extra long night then? cc @HellDualies would it be possible to make this coming night last through xmas day (all timezones)? salmon run can be handled in whatever way makes sense, maybe the first 24 hours of night and then it closes?

I am gonna sleep. Hammer if ya guys wish.

At this point y’all just vote Cait to death lol

giggles

Don’t vote me I’m town uwu

And I’m most definitely not a

Nor am I affiliated with Fuyuhiko from Danganronpa

Not wolf? Not mafia?

I must be town

That logic can NOT be argued against

VOTE: cait

Good night, sweet princess

We need one more vote.

@Hazardwaste
Wake up

I was hoping mods would reply but maybe I should have dm’d sorry

VOTE: Caitlin :hammer:

You have voted to splat @Caitlin. She was…

Nya

Mafia Goon

You are a member of Deep Cut, trying to survive. Reach parity to win.

Night 5 begins and will end 2023-12-23T22:00:00Z. Day 6 will be extended 24 hours such that the deadline will not fall on the 25th due to issues with host & player availability.

4 Likes

Time to go to work! The Shift has started.

Deep Cut has splatted @RoseRedWitch
they were…

nya meow purr

Vanilla Townie

You are an inkfish getting revenge on Deep Cut. Eliminate all members of Deep Cut to win.

Day starts at 2023-12-23T22:00:00Z and ends at 2023-12-26T22:00:00Z