Splatfest Revenge - Day 6 - Mafia Victory!

Like also think about this @Hazardwaste

Why is Achro alive?
I don’t keep them alive but Gar does.
If Gar isn’t mafia it doesn’t make any sense to why Achro is alive unless Achro is somehow a wolf here.

Again never seen the hood. So you gonna have to explain that to me

I hate that line of thinking personally. Remove that thought from your kind and read how Caitlin treated Luka early on in the game.

Also i dont think specifically said “Gar is town” in my summary i believe i said Achro is probs town lol and Pyxxy/Treasure could be the same allignment

The fact achro is not dead. Doesn’t specifically mean he is scum. Let the man play.

People who say that shid are usually the ones that keep players like Achro alive for this reason
Achro is the easiest paranoia mislynch I’ve ever seen in my life

I think one of Rose/Hazard die tonight

This is also towny train of thought

@pyxxy
get on
you’re looking more and more like a wolf
prove me wrong if you’re town

heyyo

I mean I feel better than yesterday but I don’t have much to add and I kinda just wanna see who wolves decide to kill

homiecat was a bit of a surprise given general cait/pyx leanings so I’m hoping scum do me a solid and give me an early xmas gift of sweet release

also we were waiting for hazard and I was asleep #excuse

It seems no one wants to deal with final 5

That’s why I said, it is Gar.

Achro only survives with Gar as wolf.

Oooh explain?

Actually dont

Wait till tomorrow

IF I live tomorrow.

Although considering you suspect me, Gar may use your read against me.

1 Like

Never said i suspected you. I said you could be alligned with pyxxy. This doesnt mean your both scum locked. The way caitlin treated your slot’s in that message felt like you were either all in it together. Or telling a town to push another town. That was my thought

So could Gar.
Cause they are.

I said who the wolves are.