Splatfest Revenge - Day 6 - Mafia Victory!

Yeah Orange had Caitlin and warned about Achro.

No one could find Gar.

Gar was the True Mafia MVP.

1 Like

Like that’s nuts

I’m so sad

1 Like

i hate risk of rain 2

2 Likes

we’ll get them next time
and it’ll be epic

also thank you all for the compliments
wp everyone!

2 Likes

Nah. If Orange hadn’t tried saving Luka D1, Luka probably would’ve been the exe.

Although I didn’t do much better townreading both other wolves.

i lied about my scumreads i was scumreading all 3 wolves but i was setting a trap for them so they wouldnt kill me so i could chop them. backfired sadly. oh well, we’ll get em next time lads

2 Likes

GREAT JOB GAR

2 Likes

:DDD
thank youuuu

2 Likes

Great job spectator chat I cannot believe you let me lie to you about the wolfteam when it was PINNED

6 Likes

I was saying it was Orange/Leafia/LukAchro and everyone just fucking believed me

4 Likes

ehehehehe >:)

1 Like

The original bit was that everybody randed a different wolfteam and commentated the game as if those players were the wolves, so we’d blatantly contradict each other constantly with an incredible volume of lies, but I was like “you know what I bet I can convince these people that the wolfteam is legit Orange/Luka/Leafia” and so I did

I’ve been a bit too harsh on you Orange and for that I’m sorry. Please forgive me. @orangeandblack5

i went along with it because by the point may started doing this my team of litten/story/garf was all either dead or actually just a wolf

1 Like

it was a baller team. they’re all so anti-bussing that it really fucked with associations when they all hard bussed each other. it’s a shame achro buried them

1 Like

Achromatic caused so much chaos just by voting Caitlin and existing
It doesn’t have to be said
But they played really well (as usual)

Leafia was the town MVP as wolf hard bussing both of her teammates and somehow everybody let her get away with it

1 Like

shoutout for treasure for scumreading 1 wolf from each of our fake worlds and 0 wolves from the real world

2 Likes