Splatfest Revenge - Day 6 - Mafia Victory!

it was like here it was great

1 Like

actually my bad
i think i meant the tutuu kill
baker was involved somehow in this

I was SO SURE you were gonna come in on my side

It’s why I was so chill that EoD

Then you voted me :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I do want to apologize for going for you over Caitlin, I was just really pocketed.

I think I might have just been mad you voted Rose and thought it was bad look lol

Right so I suspected Gar only during day one.
I suspected Achro at the end but directly with Hazard and try going for a play that would only work if I was right on that exact team.
Caitlin I like never suspected lol.

No

Frankly it’s gonna take more from Leafia than from you because her tunnel was just stupid

In your case I think the reason I was so upset by your play this game comes down largely to… ego? Self-centerednress? Maybe one of those are the best way to put it, idk

I had wolf!Caitlin dead to goddamn rights from the first 30 posts, but I thought you were town, and made a genuine effort to listen to you, understand your perspective, and consider your reads seriously.

In return, you really high-key spat in my mouth.

:man_shrugging:

1 Like

Also fwiw you guys being the two people to self-vote this game definitely plays a part in my view here

1 Like

Being pocketed is fine and I’m not upset that you were wrong

Just that you made zero effort to pay any mind whatsoever to people who were right while simultaneously talking big about how right you were and wrong they were

2 Likes

Nya

2 Likes

good kitty

3 Likes

I’ve never seen you his angry

1 Like

Good thing we only drew logical conclusions from that and didn’t tunnel an unrelated player for no reason to the point where we were no longer even really suspecting Luka despite the only reason for sussing this second player being the idea that Luka was wolf in the first place :+1:

Especially good thing we didn’t self-vote after he flipped town :+1:

Funny thing is I was gonna be like to Achro,

“This is why you kill me before XYLO, I’m too hard to handle”

But then Gar was a wolf and not Hazard.

So yeah that happened

1 Like

Yeah I’m sorry.
I was just too single minded into thinking you were both villagers

Good thing you lynched me :+1:

I had a choice between you and Caitlin and I chose you because of the Rose vote.

Again, I was pocketed by Caitlin.

1 Like

Also from my perspective we shared the same read and reason day one

caitlin was uh
kind of in their town meta
kind of
i dont have scum games to go off of though that i remember
(now you know that they will get angy as scum as well)