Splatfest Revenge - Day 6 - Mafia Victory!

but yeah as litten has pointed out

these two posts are actually just a massive :man_facepalming: if you’re both town

especially when Treasure then snaps back with basically the exact same kind of post 5 minutes later

at any rate this is in no small part why I specifically have said

1 Like

Honestly I don’t know what to tell you
I’m not explaninijg my reads yet because I didn’t want to, now I definitely don’t want to, trust me I’m perfectly capable of doing that, the last couple of games I just have not to great success

2 Likes

Litten TMI’d Treasure town

They did not TMI themselves town

Where exactly did I tmi them as town

1 Like

I am I forgot ue xisted

1 Like

Well then get voted out D1

It’s a win/win

If you’re town you never got to convince ppl of your wrong reads cuz you never gave reasons and in the more likely case you’re mafia then yay

1 Like

Litten lock town also lol @ u for getting so upset over 3 votes. “U guys suck at reading me”. I was on 3 votes for a while, i aint say to noone they suck. Poor emotional witty kitty @Litten :blush: pat pat :heart:

1 Like

help I never said they did

how am I confusing but cait isnt wat5ioja5itp

1 Like

I TMI’d myself as town so many times

2 Likes

You said that Treasure was voting you in a way that implied knowledge of Treasure being town

Cuz you said it to them as if they would be wrong if you’re town, but Treasure could have been mafia too

Hey litten!
How you doing

You could definitely quote this post

How am I confusing though

Litten isn’t lock town .-.

2 Likes

Oh christ tutuu.

3 Likes

the constant strawmanning of what people have said certainly has something to do with it…

1 Like

I know what they are talking about now
It’s absolute garbage

Trust

Im the GOAT

Treasure is funny though whereas Tutuu isn’t

Tutuu’s msg looks fake enough that I don’t think it was an accident