Splatfest Revenge - Day 6 - Mafia Victory!

Is this what you are talking about?

Yes

frankly Caitlin I’m going to ask that you just include a quote of what somebody said literally any time you try to say “X person said Y” for the rest of the entire game

1 Like

Amazing

Go away

I literally quoted Litten too in my catchup

So I had already quoted it

Not my fault neither of you reads my posts

I am a player that loves to poke at people and I’m concerned that you think that’s actually tmi

it clearly was not (scumchat is on Discord anyways)

but the question isn’t “was it fake” it’s “why was it posted”

1 Like

Because it was an attempt to be funny and get reactions, or to seem to get reactions

1 Like

It 's NAI

1 Like

if you could quote it again that would certainly help all of us to understand you :slight_smile:

What’s the pt of poking Treasure if you already imply knowledge of them being town

And how does that classify as poking anyway…?

bruh by that logic everything in the game is either real or fake and therefore NAI

Litten never replied to my question

1 Like

Litten literally just quoted it

Maybe read the chat if you wanna understand

Cat doesnt care for me

1 Like

oh my god

1 Like

Orange I’m not wrong here 0lx is like pushing me in a way that does seem like they have agenda right
Their entire reason for me having tmii is wrong ans I’m unsure how they could think I have tmi if they were a town that actually cared about being right as opposed to mafia who’s just using anything they can see to push me

Litten and Orange just wanna be elitist and run the game becuase they’re mafia with Luka