Splatfest Revenge - Day 6 - Mafia Victory!

caitlin please for the love of all that is holy check the VC at that post

I already did

Treasure was voting Litten

The point here is that Litten is talking to Treasure as in a way that he knows Treasure is town

no he’s literally not???

1 Like

How can you seriously say these words and actually belidve it

1 Like

I am gonna go for a walk. You guys have fun. I did nothing beneficial but i tried to at least

@tutuu i wanna have a chat with ya next time your online too

1 Like

Yes he literally is???

See like
You are acting in entirely bad faith with the discussion

Well sorry for having thoughts I guess?

But it isn’t even poking them

It’s implying they’re town and claiming town

caitlin

that post is funny

that’s why it exists

What part of that is the poking? Tell me

Having thoughts is fine
What is not fine is if I can’t understand those thoughts and where they are coming from
I don’t understand how you think that’s TMI rather than me mocking someone for voting me, which is a known character trait that you should know
I also don’t know why you have used that post in particular as a way to get people to vote me because of that

+10000000000

1 Like

I am aware I’m being hypocritical btw

like regardless of fire’s actual alignment this is just not a good interpretation or reading of that post

1 Like

although I don’t necessarily agree I can definitely also see why fire is reading agenda into the push

which is not ideal

Well you say it’s not fine
I believe you are mafia, and if I’m wrong then sorry, but I’m rlly just trying to solve the game
It’s very hurting that ppl constantly claim that I can not actually ‘believe’ these thoughts, especally when I’m not even the only one voting you - so unless you wanna claim that we’re all wolves, your accusation on me makes no sense
And I guess it is a common character trait for you but the way this happened just feels like a gotcha moment to me

And even if we disregard this, then there’s still your TvS read on me/Leafia that imo makes you very likely a wolf

And even if we disregard that, then you also have the fact you & Luka look extremely SvS, and since Luka is my 2nd highest SR after you, he would be my 1st if we disregard the reasons you’re mafia, which in return means you are still likely mafia

holy fuck caitlin it’s not a speedrun to hit every red flag

1 Like

Honestly I wanna vote you more than Litten & Luka

VOTE: Orange

Spite vote