Splatfest Revenge - Day 6 - Mafia Victory!

neither have I

1 Like

You guys will try to put me on a stake for saying this but 0lx is capable of fooling people as a wolf by doing the exact thing they are doing considering I literally saw them a couple months ago do this in a discord game which is why I haven’t town cleared them and it’s why I have been saying I won’t cede

see

gfdi tutuu

2 Likes

Your point? That doesn’t stop you from doing it now to try and convince people that you’re town. The only reason why my vote isn’t still on you is that I remembered a town game of yours where you acted the way you’re acting now.

1 Like

what is this thing they are doing, in your eyes

1 Like

Gdfi?

“God fucking damn it”

I’m upset because it could be argued that your response to that post makes you look worse and I might even buy it

The way they reacted to being pushed early on reminds me about how they got upset in the discord game for being pushed and started to fake all these thoughts about “okay maybe I’ll push on someone else now” after tunneling someone from what I recall

Let me f in quotes

1 Like

did they walk up to the biggest guy in the yard for those pushes tho

slash were they super OMGUS-y

or were they more distant pushes

I personally buy that that might matter

Like this
Or how they have pushed me for TMI’ing treasure as town and when I look at what they are actually pushing me for it looks like nonsense, which fair you could argue I’m a wolf just pushing agenda with my t/w read but the tmi read I can’t feel is actually in good faith

They walk at whoeber pushes them

okay so the OMGUS-y bit

1 Like

Their discord server is very user unfriendly so I can’t like iso again to find exactly what occured but I was fooled by them as the town doctor when the entire lobby had them and luka as wolf which to be fair is fine since I was a pr barely paying attention but still I remember town reading them for doing the stuff they are doing now

Does it actually make them look worse orange?

I think my personal thoughts are something like this rn

orangeandblack5
Luka

Hazardwaste
Leafia

homiecat
PrincessAbigail

Litten
RoseRedWitch

pyxxy
Garfooled

JamieIsBored
TodaysStory

Caitlin
tutuu
Treasure

with the caveats that I really need to pay more mind to Story at some point and that I still don’t think I’d D1 Caitlin unless fire makes a very compelling meta case because I am definitely willing to buy that Caitlin’s personality is to just do everything as wolfily as humanly possible so long as neon keeps convincing me that A she’s town and B she’s confident Caitlin is also town and that’s just her

1 Like

no

but I think it could be argued

and if it was I might buy it

but worse than really good is still quite good

Treasure moved past from having a moment to alright I think it might be beneficial for me to execute them.

1 Like

VOTE: Treasure

VOTE: Treasur