Splatfest Revenge - Day 6 - Mafia Victory!

This was unfortunate.

You enjoying yourself may

surely otter writes in small text

and is unaware of luna and its consequences

[quote=“orangeandblack5, post:1241, topic:6608”]

I’m reading up

You might have elaborated more on this later but I’m just not entirely understanding your thought process here tbh?

It just seems like Treasure didn’t get what tutuu said?

Like ig I’m saying I don’t get how this is scum AI

Is it that Treasure didn’t read into the post enough?

I’m also not really getting what discerns tutuu just messing around as town vs their tone being actively wolfy to you

1 Like

@tutuu why’d you change your vote between here and here?

maybe the first post was a joke idk P#1454 is making me doubt myself lol

I’m so confused :sob:

1 Like

i think luka’s town for a stupid reason

in the popcorn game all their reads read like they pre-determined they’d read that player that way “this is gut town read…” “I do like Treasure for asking that…” “I hate this response. can we kill you” “this is super townie…”

whereas in this game they tend to put their reasons first “this is a good response…” “this is a silly question…”

idk if this is a hot take

i guess it is a hot take bc they’re the top wagon lol

i scared everyone away :pensive:

my read on pyxxy is not super deep and I was hoping they’d most more AI stuff while I was busy but they haven’t really?

granted I don’t know their meta a bunch of their posts to me just read like Posts A Wolf Makes When They Are Trying to Look Like They Are Contributing

asking for vote counts

talking abt mech

talking abt site stuff

their vote on me kinda just felt like a scum rvs placement

def not a super strong read tho It could 100% be a townie just trying to get used to the site ig (oh my god, sulit is hedging)

great talk everyone ill be back later

No i haven’t, ur just a hater, stay mad lol

1 Like

I changed my mind

I changed my mind

why

ur just coping. “If i mischop u its not my fault, its ur fault”. idk what to tell u, im playing the game, there are stuff to read me off of, players are townreading me. I rly couldnt care less about what u think joke posts should and shouldnt be posted sans ofc breaking forum rules

missed opportunity for womp womp

1 Like