Splatfest Revenge - Day 6 - Mafia Victory!

@homiecat i tr luka here

Woman power :nail_care: :fire:

1 Like

can u quote where this happened

And did u think abt this after you voted for luka

1 Like

Im on mobile its gonna be a bit hard

I dont remember the chronology its possible i realized that it happened after i voted luka

I just remembered luka being all grumpy like “ok” and “u caught me” in response to getting scumread. I sat there and thought why is he acting like that. And then i figured it out, or at least that was my guess

1 Like

I have done stuff to push things forward. This is verifiable info that u can derive from isoing me

U are the only player who thinks that multiple people “look worse” because of me. I didnt see a single player agreeing you

When you are the only person thinking something, or when you dont have a majority opinion, may i urge u to please considering that what you have is a personal opinion and not irrefutable truth? You are a player with opinions like the rest of us, ur not an objective arbiter of justice

1 Like

@Litten
If you can name me some of your wolf games I would like to check them out.

Story is likely mafia unless shes potentially right on garfooled, she doesn’t play like this as towm, she sits in her corner and talks like a crackhead. Story here has attempted to mediate, townlead, organize. She changes personalities often so its not impossible this is her next evolution but i think she could be mafia. im just finding her scummy, i could be wrong, i dunno if i can explain it fully

1 Like

I think tutuu is town

take the L and ratio orange

1 Like

Did u guys read story’s first post?

Nobody acknowledged it and she didnt bring it up again

If story is town and went thru the trouble snd excitement to organise this esoteric plan for us, only for her to be completely ignored, i think its more probable that shed comment on it

Like “HEY GUYS IM OVER HERE WHY ARE U IGNORING ME :sob::sob::sob:

But like she didnt. Which i think gives possibility that shes okay with being ignored because shes mafia

Story generally signs up for mafia games to socialize

So socializing doesnt seem to be her primary objective this game => i think all of this could be explained by her randing wolf and doing wolf things

i think you approach me wrong honestly but also that doesnt matter why am i town as long as im not wrong on garfooled i dont have shit on them it was a whimvote
are you tmi-ing me town it feels like youre tmi-ing me town

1 Like

i came up with it while doing the dishes and didnt fully realise how little people would interact with it until i was almost done with the post which is why i ended it saying no one would do it

1 Like

I don’t understand anything u said here

Very well. Sorry if ur town but like. I gotta try to find wolves

keyword: attempt
next time any of you get heated im shutting it the hell down no more of that

1 Like

try better

1 Like

whens the last time you played with me as town

1 Like

Undertale

U had me as town all day and then u cfdd me eod1 because “u dont fear god”