Splatfest Revenge - Day 6 - Mafia Victory!

Anyone want to provide me with Litten games in case Litten decides to not want to do it?

Luka (3): pyxxy, Leafia, Hazardwaste
Garfooled (3): TodaysStory, JamieIsBored, Treasure
Treasure (2): orangeandblack5, Litten
Litten (1): RoseRedWitch
Leafia (1): Garfooled
pyxxy (1): homiecat
orangeandblack5 (1): Caitlin
TodaysStory (1): tutuu
PrincessAbigail (1): Luka

Not Voting (1): PrincessAbigail

1 Like

I feel like I’m just going to ignore Litten’s slot and focus elsewhere.

Like the person I’m voting for right now.
I am still awaiting a response from them.

Funniest replacement switch ever! Laughs

Yup. You did.

You also townread Luka hard last game too.

I’m fine with the current wagons as they are. Now let’s see what movement if any comes their way.

1 Like

Let’s take a look:

I still strongly read Caitlin as Innocent
I currently read Orange as Innocent
Abigail has said the same and I’ve sorta liked Abigail’s posts but not from a direct innocent read, I’d have to re-read her posts but I’ll give a light innocent read for her right now.

Luka I’m conflicted on, I could probably figure out what they are easier after a mafia flip.
Leafia has been alright so far, I wouldn’t place them as a light innocent read quite yet but they are close.

Rose, James, Hazard and Pyxxy are still Null for me.
I’ve seen some stuff from homiecat I’ll probably read later, they looked kinda good though.
I’ve also heard about the wagon Story has built on Garfooled, I should probably see what it’s about since I’m voting for the same person they are.
We also have TuTuu who I’ve seen one good thing from and one odd thing from. Apparently because I found said thing odd orange thinks I’m killer or something? :woman_shrugging:

Then there’s Garfooled who I fail to understand their read on me and really wish for them to respond to the stuff I had said/asked them.

2 Likes

homiecat

3 Likes

… God damn Abi you’re confusing the hell out of me. Why is that lock town of all things?! XD

Going to call it a night now so.good night everyone. :sleepingleafeon:

1 Like

fuck you

1 Like

also fuck me

I left work seven hours ago to get started on making one kind of cookie and only just finished prepping the dough

Not even baking them just the dough

Turns out this takes forever when you’re also buying all of the basic kitchen supplies and utensils and generic ingredients and shit at the same time

I had to make four runs to the store, but it really felt like five because I was almost done one time and ran off to go grab the last thing I needed (butter) and came back to my cart having disappeared

No idea where it went but I had to start from zero

And of course I had had the last iodine-free salt so I needed to run to another store to get some

And my phone had died so I couldn’t cross-check my shopping list for the restock and ended up missing the food coloring

So yeah it’s been a time over here

Thank fuck

Such kind words.

1 Like

only the kindest for fire

2 Likes

@homiecat I acknowledge your pyxxy case and raise you voting Treasure with me

Also this is absolutely jumping the gun but

Garfooled (3): TodaysStory, JamieIsBored, Treasure

Unironically think Garfooled gains points for the composition of this wagon lol

@PrincessAbigail vote.

@RoseRedWitch @Garfooled @Caitlin @Luka find better vote targets - ideally consolidate onto an existing wagon, but if you feel strongly about somebody else you can generate some buzz and try to build a following. Your current targets are probably not going over, and your vote will matter a lot more somewhere else.

Well considering I am town and their read on me makes no sense id say that wagon is great.

Hey mate.
Usually when someone wants to have someone vote with them they present a case or give a reason to vote them.
This is just the equivalent of random voting.

I’m really not a fan of your play here.
Not calling you a wolf, still think your town but your push on me is hot garbage.

Do you still suspect Caitlin, because if you do why do you care about their vote?