Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

panic

oh god oh fuck

So far I’ve seen a Gus Fring, a JessePkmn, and a WaltrWhite in Splatoon. I’ll keep you all updated on who else I find.

I’m not panicking, I’m thinking about Splatoon. RIP to you all but I’m different

may why is eliza scum
explain yourself

2 Likes

… she probably isn’t at this point, and I probably should move my vote, but I don’t know whom to.

cape90 gives me bad vibes but i have literally nothing on them other than their interactions with the eliza wagon
what do you think about cape90

I also have bad vibes on Cape90 that I have literally no backing for. Gonna read through his posts real quick to see if I can make some up out of thin air.

interesting

It would probably be a net positive for Jarek for the case in the beginning, I do not think that is w/w with how Jarek responded to the pressure. It would be probably good for IDFM since I feel like IDFM has treated that slot really strangely going all over the map with Magnus.
As far as someone like Eliza goes, I am going off the rails, but I am not too sure since Magnus defended Eliza super hard against my push on Eliza + others. Others who have oddly jumped on Eliza almost all at once which I don’t really know how to interpret.
Probably a net positive for Neon, since Magnus was pushing them when I don’t feel like they have been all that AI.
I think Magnus is already unpartnered with me around #271
Honestly I could make the argument for a lot of people where this would look better from, I haven’t even mentioned Lemonfairy or you Jaiden looking at #955.

The matter of who looks worse is something I would have to get a feel for that I just do not have right now because I have no plans to kill Magnus right now, but I haven’t caught up fully, maybe you have an earth shattering case on Magnus since you were voting him earlier, I don’t know yet because I am behind like 200 posts

God, I’ll just wait for mech info.

Because Magnus called you a tryhard?

talk to me then because people seem to agree with me, but I would say maybe are sheeping and as far as I can tell, the only person who has provided a decent counterargument is Magnus

for calling me aligned with Jarek

I would say for the whole Eliza thing too

none of this is provable though so, whatever, who gives a darn about self LAMIST shit

Wolftell

Wolftell

Knowing what’s going on is a wolftell

This long post probably indicates alignment with IDFM one way or another but I am too sleepy to tell

Huh

I dunno this feels fairly natural but /shrug

What

Talking to me is a wolftell

cape did you answer my ““riddle””

I have played with Eliza wolf and was washed by her until like end game

I dunno this might be the type of wolf vibes that are actually town ones. Who knows

cape you type like someone put a curse on you to only speak in riddles but stopped it halfway