Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

cape you type like someone put a curse on you to only speak in riddles but stopped it halfway

Unironically
Wolftell

So far I’ve declared Zorvo, Eliza, Magnus, Jarek, Cape, Gorta, lol, Jaiden, and FM town, leaving Marl, Silviu, Neon, Italy, Beancat, and Lemon. This is a bad list and I don’t think it’s that accurate.

2 Likes

Basically Zorvo is saying that Eliza is wolf since they went from “Jarek to Dislike” quickly which I assume means town to scum read. And then just says they are curious where Eliza doesn’t go. Not to mention there is no why here about why Eliza is mafia in Zorvo’s POV, she just is.

you are talking to me, reverse uno

But you know what it’s time enough to make a new wagon we need one the game state says so.

VOTE: Silviu Too closely trying to mimic town behavior from last game IMO don’t like it

Hmmm, I don’t think this will age well.

If you want me out, go ahead

oh so like there is an answer to the riddle :wowee:

Believe it or not this is how I usually play

Should i be like you and say read my ISO :p

1 Like

That’s because I’m objectively good.
It’s 3AM but EOD’s in four hours, I’ll be intermittently online but please don’t ask me to critically think about anyone. I’m giving myself a pass on asking for questions.

1 Like

i like this vote but i feel like there isnt enough on silviu and silviu feels alot more disconnected from the other players than some other possible targets

good try though you’ll gettem next time

1 Like

Yeah that’s fair. I was hoping to get reactions from voting them but it is a bit too late for that

And its bad and your reason is bad and the whole fucking play was disgusting.

Vote each other fight clog the thread lmao jk let’s both move to a town lmao.

What would you say the difference is between being town and trying to mimic town

the what the what

@Neon you do this too

Oh REALLLLYYYYYY

1 Like

oh yeah. I literally just forgot

I take this as a compliment.

1 Like