Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

Here’s my answers:

• I currently think Neon has… probably a 33% chance of flipping scum? Higher than the assumed 25% chance, but not huge. I think Silviu might be a little more likely to be scum than her, but I’d rather be on a consolidated wagon.
  • If Neon flips scum, I don’t think she was immediately bussed, so I might want to look into… hm, it depends how things go from here, but maybe IDFM, out of the people here? That’s not a solid answer, but it’s the best I have. If Neon flips town, I want to look more into Silviu.
  • I think there’s probably at least one or two wolves being voted right now, but I’m not sure they’re being bussed. I think the gamestate is one where the wolves can afford to be on a townie. If anyone’s being bussed, the bussing votes are probably the earlier ones.
  • Scum… kinda have to be taking the lead, given how everyone’s striking out on their own, but I think if the major candidates talked about throughout the day are mostly town, they’re probably hanging out on small wagons, while if there’s scum among them, they’re more likely to be engaging with and voting with others.
  • I’m voting for Neon right now, so my choice is pretty obvious, and I’m clearly satisfied with that vote.
1 Like

Its still true

Eliza wagon was wolf led 100%

Luna is a bad exe but a good NK

1 Like

If Gorta flips wolf, I am looking at IDFM and Eliza. Probably not Zorvo since they seemed to be heavily townreading that

VOTE: Gorta

Why not? I remember Gorta being more I guess quotey on things as I would describe it I suppose

1 Like

I think Jaiden probably just hates either me or my playstyle and we will always have this problem every game ans they will always scum read me and be wrong.

• ~70%, i’ve been getting some very unfortunate flashbacks to the last time i shot someone larping as jester in thread and they flipped town and they at least seem to have cleaned up a little from whatever the fuck kind of show they were putting on yesterday
  • i lack the foresight for my brain to let me see that far ahead, sorry
  • if any one vote is a bussed wolf (not based off personal reads) then gorta would be the most likely since he’s a lowposter and easy fruit
  • town definitely seems to be leading the wagons, the train of thought has felt more solvy than just “kill this guy”
  • neon would probably be the better vote, even if gorta is a slanker, their reactions are very cornered
1 Like

Anyways Neon town, TL:DR she has moments where she expresses all of her frustration on town for not listening to her.

Achievement complete: Found a teammate

1 Like

Isn’t this like exactly what you and Jaiden attacked me for?

Lmfao i love it

you and i play mafia different
and i also fought idfm for an hour in thread over how i thought they were wolf so that’s bullshit

what the fuck are you talking about

Happy with most of this, but those two questions you skipped don’t require TMI - you can very much infer these kinds of things from wagon structure and movement. Like, if a wagon builds too quickly in opposition to a bunch of people you think are town, when similar wagons have tried and failed, maybe scum are bussing. That sort of thing. I think the state of the game lately has been very telling as to the alignments of our earlier major candidates.

You and Jaiden literally started assaulting me when I answered Jaidens riddle and said I don’t read interactions to try to find team mates because it’s really fakable

Than you said I don’t know who could possibly be their team mate

Lmao

reading interactions and attempting foresight are
entirely different?

From what I’ve seen, this kind of chaos is usually brought around by town, with Mafia simply allowing it to continue.

Hey, @Magnus, since you’re reasonably townie, what do you think about how the case on IDFM stands right now? The wagon on him just kinda rose and fell without a word - do you think it was justified at its beginning, do you think it was justified at its height, and do you think an IDFM vote is a good idea now?

1 Like

Sooooo how do we control the crowd of people to shush up?

this flipped wolf was really protective of this person but didn’t interact with them much
maybe they’re wolfbuddies

Go read the interactions than and tell me who their teammate is buddy

i have 24 hours tonight and 50 minutes today
i’d rather focus on now and look back when the game is frozen

1 Like

Neon, you’re not even pinging scum anymore, but mafia is a game about reading interactions and there are certainly ways to spot the “easily fakeable” ones.

1 Like

I’m sorry but Italy, you are 120% scum with a 20% margin of error.