Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

Isn’t this like exactly what you and Jaiden attacked me for?

Lmfao i love it

you and i play mafia different
and i also fought idfm for an hour in thread over how i thought they were wolf so that’s bullshit

what the fuck are you talking about

Happy with most of this, but those two questions you skipped don’t require TMI - you can very much infer these kinds of things from wagon structure and movement. Like, if a wagon builds too quickly in opposition to a bunch of people you think are town, when similar wagons have tried and failed, maybe scum are bussing. That sort of thing. I think the state of the game lately has been very telling as to the alignments of our earlier major candidates.

You and Jaiden literally started assaulting me when I answered Jaidens riddle and said I don’t read interactions to try to find team mates because it’s really fakable

Than you said I don’t know who could possibly be their team mate

Lmao

reading interactions and attempting foresight are
entirely different?

From what I’ve seen, this kind of chaos is usually brought around by town, with Mafia simply allowing it to continue.

Hey, @Magnus, since you’re reasonably townie, what do you think about how the case on IDFM stands right now? The wagon on him just kinda rose and fell without a word - do you think it was justified at its beginning, do you think it was justified at its height, and do you think an IDFM vote is a good idea now?

1 Like

Sooooo how do we control the crowd of people to shush up?

this flipped wolf was really protective of this person but didn’t interact with them much
maybe they’re wolfbuddies

Go read the interactions than and tell me who their teammate is buddy

i have 24 hours tonight and 50 minutes today
i’d rather focus on now and look back when the game is frozen

1 Like

Neon, you’re not even pinging scum anymore, but mafia is a game about reading interactions and there are certainly ways to spot the “easily fakeable” ones.

1 Like

I’m sorry but Italy, you are 120% scum with a 20% margin of error.

ratio

1 Like

ratio successful

Actually 110% right lmao

1/0 let’s goooo

Man stop doing a jab at each other.

Dislike FM like what do you think of

I don’t know, this theory about the Illuminescent Psychology of Neon:tm: I have

1 Like