Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

Hey didn’t the game start 9 hours ago? It’s already that eventful?

1 Like

I ain’t no LHF.
I let myself be easily executable.

While crushing the mafia!

Dunno, Jarek from the entrapped house of Flicker would think you’re eye-batting

I don’t see why everyone’s so shocked by this… I’m not sure how long leaving RVS usually takes here, since I’ve shown up late to every game I’ve played, but it’s pretty easy to get this much content early on as long as everyone plays along properly.

So far, I don’t like Lemonfairy’s remark about Caep90. If anything, it does make Cape90 look more to townish.

VOTE: Lemonfairy

I think this is how you vote

Dunno about you, but I thought it’s :sparkles: deep culture :sparkles: to not do anything productive like a quarter of the Day 1 and then press on anything you can find

1 Like

Use this

It’s Deep Culture :tm: for me to make up some bullshit in the first five minutes of the game to vote someone on and mask it as a case with a foundation. I used to always try to ensure I got the first vote in every game I played… I should do that again, I’m slacking.

2 Likes

Thanks.
VOTE: Lenonfairy

1 Like

Lenonfairy…

2 Likes

Wait

VOTE: Lemonfairy

1 Like

Marluna surely this isn’t an alternative dimension of your alt ego alt account?

2 Likes

Low posters = wolf.

That must be why you insist on all those consecutive one-line posts like it’s Discord in here. Can’t be a “low-poster” if you take what should be one and make it ten. I mean this all lightheartedly, of course, it’s just different styles.

1 Like

I already know who scum are. Lemonfairy, the other guy, and the [REDACTED]

Jk

Hmm, I wonder if this only works for short time deduction games like ToL and ToS or it even applies for FM. Probably it does, but it also depends on a person motivation for their role.

1 Like