Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

It sucks, but sometimes you’ve gotta move on from it - people are gonna be wrong on the internet, sometimes even on purpose, and there’s no way to stop them all. I would know, I’ve tried. If you’re too focused on defending yourself, you can’t have a fully accurate view of the game - you’ll be trapped in your own little bubble where you can only really read people who are interacting with you. It warps your perspective. Sometimes you’ve just got to block out the haters and move on with your life. Having good thoughts on the game unrelated to yourself is often a more effective defense than anything you could say directly, anyway.

We are not even 24 hours into the game, my read on you has nowhere near solidified, and I don’t even really particularly wolfread you now. Even then, you clearly have some level of this perspective as town, so… still worth explaining. Also, I love to talk.

Yeah I do this a lot

1 Like

I should do that more often… call anyone who votes me “the haters”. That’s a good bit. Remind me tomorrow.

1 Like

I’m pretty bad at doing this but you’re probably right.

To be fair there’s nothing else for me to talk about right now, really.

Just wait till you see what I am and then you’ll get a chuckle

1 Like

My quest to become the most insufferable player in mafia progresses further. Eventually, my posts will average the length of a novel while containing not more than three total sentences and zero linebreaks, using vocabulary designed in a laboratory to be as obnoxious as possible and more references to obscure Tumblr posts per square inch than Tumblr itself. And on that day, you will all be “the haters”.

2 Likes

I want to form a new wagon. I don’t know if you’re simply busy, but even then you have conducted yourself in an extremely anti-town fashion.
VOTE: Lemonfairy.

Asks to be shot before disappearing. I haven’t seen you wolf, but I’ve seen evils ask to be executed or otherwise killed while betting on the premise that evils wouldn’t ask to be killed. So I’m treating this as NAI.

Refuses to elaborate on Lemon’s response to Cape’s readlist except for saying “everything” with it is wrong.

Once again:
“Kill this person, I don’t like them.”
“You’re questioning me? Kill you too.”

Kinda weak dismissal of a scumlean, not wanting to feed into it like Jarek did.

Disappears again. Probably busy, but you know what?

Tree Stump.

This is where we get to the forum mafia staple of “making shit up wholesale”. Magnus did it and succeeded perfectly in creating interactions to drag the game out of RVS. Thoughts on my Eliza vote, or Magnus’s new Lemon one?

1 Like

Silviu is sus

Fellow FMér: Silviu sounds sus for this!!

1 Like

Hi Silviu your sus

2 Likes

Time to show you up.
*you’re.

1 Like

Hey Silviu. May claimed to have a redcheck on you earlier, what do you think about that?

1 Like

I agree with your reasoning on Eliza, it felt oppurtunistic and if it’s not you it would be them in my world. I should consider worlds where you were both town and that I genuinely did just look suspicious too - but I will say I think eliza is a better kill than you right now.

I TR magnus he seems to be acting like I would expect him to and have seen him do time and time again as a townie so I think his vote on Lemon is for a good reason. Lemon needs more content but right now seems pretty flippant and casual about everything - I honestly want to call this town behaviour since wolves would care more about their appearance but they also seem to be heavily selling the whole “lazy” appearance to the point it looks fake.

2 Likes

VOTE: Eliza

There’s a reason I’m throwing my vote around like this.

Noted

… Could Lemon be 3P? The performative laziness does, like, make you look less like a valuable nightkill target… but maybe it’s too attention-grabbing, I dunno. I’ve not played a game here with 3Ps before, so I’m not sure how everyone plays them.

I mean they could I don’t know if neuts were out or not

Keep in mind, of the last two games I played which had this as a stipulation, neither had any neutral parties.

1 Like

Oh no, Zone added SPY:tm: and heard me how I spoke to Magnus about how I wanted to derpclear myself :sob:

1 Like