Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

Low posters = wolf.

That must be why you insist on all those consecutive one-line posts like it’s Discord in here. Can’t be a “low-poster” if you take what should be one and make it ten. I mean this all lightheartedly, of course, it’s just different styles.

1 Like

I already know who scum are. Lemonfairy, the other guy, and the [REDACTED]

Jk

Hmm, I wonder if this only works for short time deduction games like ToL and ToS or it even applies for FM. Probably it does, but it also depends on a person motivation for their role.

1 Like

I like cape90. Magnus’ reads scream townish. The other guy, Jarek seems contributive as town as well.

1 Like

Sometimes the simplest method is the most correct

If Magnus could be any more townish, I’ll die.

1 Like

I shouldn’t admit this publicly, just in case my wards ever break and I end up randing wolf, but from what little tastes I’ve had of being evil, I have an inverse volume tell… I post so much more when I’m scum, for whatever reason. I’m aware enough of it now that I can consciously suppress it, but it did take spectators going “your postcount tripled as soon as you were converted, May” for me to even notice.

1 Like

Keep in mind that wolves will show their most of intentions when they’re pressured properly. During Flicker, a game I hosted, Atlas, Phrase and one named Silly got into arguments but then managed to slip right through through with :sparkles: magic :sparkles:

Phraze on the other hand didn’t have to pretend to be productive, she wasn’t even there and she won as a wolf.

1 Like

Bah

Hey you’ve figured me out Congrats

3 Likes

Do you guys mind if I keep trying to do meta reads? :skull: Like last thousands of times I got sussed for not being productive because I’ve been doing them :sob:

1 Like

I am clearly the victim

I’m going to side shoot Lemonfairy, and as a neutral/scum that’s exactly how I’ve played in sc2mafia FM as Templar, and scum in the other FM game I played

So yea I don’t like Lemonfairy and they should get out

I legit thought this was saying Intresting claim to Cape saying they are Canadian

I agree though that’s a fire claim

1 Like

If my reads are correct if course

This is how you tunnel town. Don’t recommend it.

2 Likes

Neon, would love to hear your thoughts on Lemonfairy