Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

Okay I’m joking.

I don’t think there’s N0 checks lul

1 Like

I have a hypothesis. Out of everyone in the game, who would you classify as “LHF”, relating to how easily you think they could be misexed?

Good thing we are both wolves this game doing wolf theatre

1 Like

But your sus… it’s getting away… you will not chase after it?

We’ll be perfectly average wolves together.

TBF Marluna claimed like Even Night Watcher I believe as VT before.

Do not worry, my sus will come as easy as the last game we played, it like will be always like this (:sob:)

Zorvo
Eliza
Marluna (I have a feeling)
Silviu
Gorta

1 Like

I mean I do agree your interaction with Eliza didn’t sit right and I still feel you can be voting your partner for distancing but I think someone else should also push Eliza with you, I still want to stay on you for now though.

1 Like

Hey didn’t the game start 9 hours ago? It’s already that eventful?

1 Like

I ain’t no LHF.
I let myself be easily executable.

While crushing the mafia!

Dunno, Jarek from the entrapped house of Flicker would think you’re eye-batting

I don’t see why everyone’s so shocked by this… I’m not sure how long leaving RVS usually takes here, since I’ve shown up late to every game I’ve played, but it’s pretty easy to get this much content early on as long as everyone plays along properly.

So far, I don’t like Lemonfairy’s remark about Caep90. If anything, it does make Cape90 look more to townish.

VOTE: Lemonfairy

I think this is how you vote

Dunno about you, but I thought it’s :sparkles: deep culture :sparkles: to not do anything productive like a quarter of the Day 1 and then press on anything you can find

1 Like

Use this

It’s Deep Culture :tm: for me to make up some bullshit in the first five minutes of the game to vote someone on and mask it as a case with a foundation. I used to always try to ensure I got the first vote in every game I played… I should do that again, I’m slacking.

2 Likes