Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

You’re right, and I’m slowly getting over my annoyance. It’ll still take a little more time, though…

1 Like

Okay victim 1

1 Like

how are you annoyed

he’s the most info we’ve gained so far

policy?
i just think he’s scum

1 Like

I had to read through all his one-line-post spam just as I woke up. My brain went blank and I gained no information whatsoever from anything I read. This is my personal skill issue that probably should not be informing my vote as much as it is.

ill tell you an industry secret:

reading 5 one liners takes the same ammount of time to read as 1 small paragraph

make of that what you will

wallposters are worse than spamposters

1 Like

if man didnt come into thread and start spewing random ass shit i wouldnt find italy as town for example

You’re entirely, objectively right, but I still don’t want to believe it.

I don’t think I want to open the vezi 208 raspunsuri ascunse to sa vad about :lemon: and :mortar_board:, but whatever.

I’m assuming this is because she’s a low poster which sounds legit, but why specifically her, I suppose he wants to see her more :sparkles:, though this doesn’t sound TMI at all.

Well he does want to collab with somebody so he can get some opinions on lemon considering these 2 barely know each other and yeah he didn’t quite get an answer from Neon :rage:

There is some fluff that’s fine it’s like my humor and not like I will go against people that do the same thing as me :skull:

I mean, there are unexplained reads here which I would understand where the scrutinity comes from huh.

And then it goes downhill because of the interaction with Italy.

:gun:

:o: :rage:

Well you know he’s fine, the problem here is that he sounds like he keeps the reason for his opinions to himself and then it gone downhill from there.

But I have to read the interaction unISO’d that entire argument with :it:.

Anyway, lol’s talked me out of basing my votes on “ability to follow forum etiquette”, thank you lol, and I should probably stop being childish and place my vote somewhere else instead, at least for now. I’ll re-evaluate the actual case on I_Dislike_FM when I have the energy to read that many spam posts.

VOTE: Lemonfairy

While I know Lemon’s lack of proper contribution is probably a result of whatever caused her to have to leave for 24 hours, I still don’t like it one bit, and I’d like to have some pressure on her slot. If another case is made on someone currently active in thread, I might move my vote there, but for now I’d rather consolidate a little.

2 Likes

Thank you lol lol would be gramammmaltically correct

what did i miss

1 Like

i dislike fm being rude apparently

2 Likes

eventful? I dont think so

Also maybe it would be more productive to like, read individual people instead of scrolling through 500 posts :wowee:

well he dislikes FM

like what do you expect?

omg 186 when last i saw them, they had 15 or so posts?

Yeah I guess i did miss that

give me mercy
my laptop is charging
ill be able to be here around 3, 4 hours from now

1 Like

I will start real easy

Gorta has been playing Chrono Trigger. Cool, never played

beancat is just kinda there, odd pop in to talk to me I guess

Yeah okay cool, bye until tomorrow