Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

No matter what, I’ve baited and marinated Magnus into thinking he has the upper hand in this situation after my flip.

Re-examine Eliza and Magnus. Magnus switched his vote off Eliza after a light bus, and then completely forgot about Eliza for the rest of the d0 up until EoD.

Magnus → Lightly busses Eliza → switches vote off Eliza for no reason otherwise than to pursue a Gorta Vote → Never mentions Eliza in a read ever again.

w!Magnus

That’s my solve so far.

Italy
Silviu
Cape90

My towncore^^

Gonna need you 3 to work a miracle after my flip, please work together.

Magnus has been too inconsistent all game with his votes and reads. He slipped by the Gorta push, and he slipped by not mentioning Eliza ever again. The only votes Eliza tosses are votes that have no actual backing and her excuse is that she’s Eliza.

I may die today, but the solve for 2 mafia members is complete.

But I will be remembered as a martyr.

This may look like the ramblings of a madman, but I assure you I am san\e. Everything will make sense after my flip.

In particular @Silviu200530 pay attention to why I repeated that phrase multiple times.

Oh wow, why do you townread Italy? (forgor)

Okay I got you

Waste of my time to explain. Call it my gamesense.

1 Like

Yes yes I understand

I shall break thy chains of captivity
and rejoice together for rebellion
to achieve harmony

You might get nightkilled by mafia though

At the very least, that phrase should make sure to clear I am a legit role and not a disguiser that copied a role.

Mafia cannot silence me, Magnus and Eliza are doomed to be lynched.

Also silviu take your vote off me if you want town to win and switch it to magnus.

I’m a bit unsettled by how you havent even thought about taking your vote off me.

In any case, you could be the missing piece of the puzzle.