Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

I’m not claiming my flavour. It’s either pointless (as in non-indicative) or ruins the game. I like to consider myself a fairer player than that.

1 Like

Magnus what happened to your read on Eliza? You were hard claiming her to be wolf yesterday. What happened? All of the sudden you become buddy buddy with her again?

this is literally a straw man
It’s a “he might be town but I’m voting anyways” which is true of literally every execution

1 Like

Quote when I claimed her to be wolf.

Flavor claiming is not against the rules of this FM game. I have made sure to contact the people running it and asking it.

@Cape90 @Jarek is this your Town Priest that keeps dodging claiming a race?

“dodging the question”

dodges all of magnus’ questions

Anyways I’m entirely convinced if FM is town they are a troll
It’s a valid mafia stratt but p much objectively throwing as town

1 Like

In conclusion they are a wolf

what are you asking them to do exactly

1 Like

Good to know you’re trying to incriminate me with whatever you can find when you softed a redcheck to Silviu that you’re keeping in your back pocket.

1 Like

I’m being asked to flavour claim.

what does that mean the role ability description?

1 Like

role name

1 Like

Also it just occurred to me that I’m probably not supposed to talk about moderation so I’ll stop with the troll stuff

The alien name that comes with the role name.
The “obviously not a role” text in green.

1 Like

If you’re gonna bully magnus for a claim then where’s yours @I_Dislike_FM

you said we wouldn’t believe your claim if you gave it - try us, what’s the worst that could happen

2 Likes

Reminder

Magnus has attempted to push a lynch for me since d0.

Let me remind you with this quote while I’m still alive:

Notice how the only counterargument that Eliza and Magnus ever uses is the excuse of calling me a “troll”, attempting to discredit anything I say at all.

Unlike you, I know the racial class. I won’t out it until Magnus does first.

The worst case scenario is that Magnus simply agrees with me, and by the way I’m not the one outing my role, Magnus is. He should take the liberty of stating his racial class.

You aren’t exactly helping that image. No offense. You called me a gamethrower for not trusting you, and you’ve insulted other people for disagreeing with you too.

I refuse to believe that you don’t see how anti-town you’re being. Step back and think for a moment and think about how people might see comments like “If I was town” in a negative light and be voting you for it.

Okay but you’re currently on everyones list for execution and are L-3. If you don’t wanna claim and wanna die never claiming be my guest. I want to make as informed a decision as possible.

1 Like

It’s usually customary for the investigator to claim they have an official redcheck and let the suspect claim first, but I’m really not the suspect in this instance.

@Cape90 @Italy @Neon @Silviu200530

If there’s further proof as to why Eliza is Magnus’ teammate, look at how closely together Eliza posts with Magnus. There is a correlation between whenever Magnus is active and Eliza gets on.

Assume that Magnus gets on to post. Eliza is always on after Magnus starts a conversation. Look in their ISO. Magnus is active, THEN Eliza gets active. Never is Eliza posting alone until Magnus leaves.

Need I remind you, scum have 24/7 chat with each other. This is a dead slip that shows me why they’re wolf team.