Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

So you’re gamethrowing as town. Well played, you play stupid games you win stupid prizes.

In what world is voting you gamethrowing

1 Like

Imagine for a moment that I’m Town and I get executed today. Would you reevaluate? What’s your next course of action?

@Magnus can you restate your claim please

he doesnt think like that, it wont get you anywhere

Town Semi-Priest.
A different name is given to me at the start of each day; if they are executed on that same day, I permanently lose my ability to cast deciding votes.

Meaning I can still vote during the day, but I can’t be voting for the leading wagon at EOD, so it’s functionally the same thing.

I asked Vulgard that question in GOAT^2 and I knew his reaction was suspicious as everything, but I didn’t press to have him executed first when it mattered. I voted the GOAT, and once they claimed everyone voted someone else entirely.

your role sounds like a hindering more than anything

Semi-Priest seems to specify you can’t hammer but you’re otherwise allowed to vote freely

You would think that, although since Mafia tend to keep -EV roles alive and I’m socially proactive, I’m hoping it’ll active prove a bonus if I get to survive later.
If I would’ve died last night without claiming, I’d consider this role a boon in all honesty.

totally

It just says you can’t hammer your target and if you try you’d either get modkilled or lose your ability to vote for the rest of the game it doesn’t say I or anyone else whose your target couldn’t be executed at all

Semi-Priest also seems to specify you’ll be given one name, and only one name without rotation.

My rolecard does refer to the word ‘hammer’, hence why I said it when I initially claimed, although the misunderstanding was clarified.

:hmmyes:

1 Like

You just stated that you want to kill me even though I’m not wolf. You want me gone because you can’t adapt to my playstyle.

You just answered yourself.

My role won’t really have an impact until roughly XYLO, and I welcome evils to let me live that long.
Although if IDFM’s a wolf, it seems they thought I could be easily misexed.

@Magnus

What’s the race on your rolecard? The fact that you’ve neglected this tells me that you are leaving details out purposefully.

No, I’m voting you because you have a good chance of being one. If you aren’t, the loss is negligible, no offense. I’d rather kill someone whose stuck in a world of their own rather than someone actively helping me and others solve the game

You didn’t bother to read what I said at all about Magnus. Keep defending him, scummate.