Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

people already have elaborate cases on others?

Did you really expect RVS to last eight hours? Of course we have intricate cases on everyone who’s active.

Welcome to the game. Take a seat.

I’m not used to it

1 Like

I also can’t make much of a case on anyone d1 either so lol

1 Like

GTO main character i forgot his name

1 Like

I’m the highest poster for a chance. If you need content to analyse, I’m probably your best bet.

I see, but I would much rather check out top wagons before anything else

I wrote a case on Jarek, May voted Jarek, Jarek suspected May. There’s an interesting triangle there for you to examine.

I see

In case you’re curious, we entirely skipped the RVS phase because we’re tryhards like that.

I mean I can’t complain about that because usually d1 is a snoozefest

2 Likes

The two protagonist of “No game no life.”

Well… now that the topic of Luna’s role is exhausted, I suppose I’ll move on to the next one.

VOTE: Eliza

For now, I’m willing to write Jarek off as either town or a wolf we’ll have no problem catching later (not an insult, Jarek, just that you’re defensive enough that it appears you feel at least somewhat cornered already, meaning you’re probably not currently planning on endgaming). I’m not opposed to a Jarek execution today, but that’s not where I currently want to keep pushing.

Eliza, on the other hand, jumped onto the wagon with timing that just feels a bit opportunistic, with strong opinions early on about Jarek’s defense and behavior. She’s jumped very fast on the inconsistencies in Jarek’s defense that yes, are present, but I feel like she’s made them out to be… simpler than they are, is what I might be trying to say? That, in combination with her focus exclusively in Jarek, feels like scum who have gone “oh, this person is doing something objectively scummy, here is an opinion I can have for free, let me push that to look like town”. I’m not properly explaining myself here, and that’s a function of the time on the clock, but what can you do. Take the vote.

1 Like

u said it didnt

Hey do you think Jarek is mafia yes or no. Time-sensitive question if I don’t hear the answer in five seconds I’m going to use my ability to immediately end the day phase and close the thread

1 Like

This means I get executed, obviously, but that wouldn’t be the first time I did that exact thing to myself. When it actually happened, I also had special privileges to talk during the night phase and give myself a sendoff, though.

It made sense for magnus. I’m imagining where he’s standing as a town and I can see it. It’s much harder for me to do that for the other two. That was my point.

Getting yourself executed D1 is simply a difference in skill.

2 Likes

Hey, it was actually on D3, and it’s also the funniest thing I’ve ever done in a mafia game. I had the whole speech prepared and then it turns out I didn’t end the day phase on a tie because there were secret hidden votes thanks to someone else’s ability. The GM had to cancel that game four day phases in because it was just too much.

1 Like

I think Marluna’s role makes sense as a neutral claim, moreso than as a Mafia claim. Given what she’s said, can’t be executed before XYLO, Miller… maybe Marluna’s just an evil neutral, but surely not a killer. Right?

Unless Marluna’s fibbing, which would be fair.