Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

Your welcome <3

Your gonna be the Eevee/Leafia of this game for me lol.

Someone who annoyed me to no end early but I end up respecting and liking by the end lol

1 Like

I was trying to keep it on the down-low, weighing my options, but I’m honestly leaning Neon from a lack of other suspects, and my early D1 sus on her slot. It would reopen the May line of questioning, since that was the only possible way I believed May could be Maf (although they can be V/W with Neon, it’s not particularly improbable).

I’m aware I’ve SRd you for it. I am giving knowledge IDFM might otherwise not have that I do have.

thanks

I exist to be at fault for all things in all mafia games

1 Like
2 Likes

Oh lookie we have a hedge.

I’m gonna go get a trimmer for you so you can trim your hedge.

No let me translate

What you said was

“Vote the wagon I want if you don’t I will wolf read you for not voting with me.”

Direct translation I ran your message through mafia translator . Org

Alright lemme look at some things

beancat not w/w with IDFM/maybe May

Neon not w/w with Jarek (#423) / Magnus/probs Silviu/IDFM/(very obviously me but I am town, sorry it’s something I am noticing the most)./Jaiden/Zorvo

Silviu not w/w with IDFM probs/Eliza/May/Zorvo

Coincidentally I’m voting an outed wolf.

I’m not w/w with anyone because I’m town, boom.

Happy birthday

No not really, I find Neon more productive then usual tbh and have even reread her stuff and found it fine.

I feel like in some posts, you kinda get caught up talking about stuff in some posts and just kinda linger there without real solving going on on your end.

I do kind of like the perspective that you brought to where you said Magnus/IDFM were t/t, but I could also be blind as I can see that as a popular viewpoint

1 Like

My birthday passed ten days ago.

10 out of 10 way to find town

also, I was more placeholding as well while I dig

Lemeowwwww

Truly a beautiful post.

Close enough

1 Like

Yeah this was definitely true, it kind of led to maybe being less focused since obviously doing the scroll thing is getting everyone’s POV all at once and it can be a brainmelt if you aren’t 100% like I am not 99% of the time.